March NBA Discussion

The Clippers have 2 B2B's left this season and the weird 3 games in 3 nights...

So, how many games does Kawhi sit out?

When does he start sitting out random games?

I have this odd feeling he might sit tonight. This is just my own gut talking...

In November they played 9 games in 17 days with just two back to backs but he sat out 4 of those games. I know one of them he had some other nagging injury but still for reference...

Just some food for thought...

The Rockets only have 3 b2b's left so we should see plenty of Brodie down the stretch as well.

No way would Kawhi sit tonight, he already sat out the last time these two teams met.

These are games the Flippers need to start flexing in.

Shake Milton will not replicate the same performance. Also revenge from the beat down from Philly last time they met. Philly is known to be bad road team...

The question is, when will he start playing seriously? Third quarter? Fourth quarter? Or will he go hard core and take the entire game off?

I got my 1h Lakers so will leave the 2H alone...Lakers might slag off 2H and Philly might have a backdoor cover.

Kicking myself .... I could not understand that Kings Bullets number. That was a gift.

The Clippers have 2 B2B's left this season and the weird 3 games in 3 nights...

So, how many games does Kawhi sit out?

When does he start sitting out random games?

I have this odd feeling he might sit tonight. This is just my own gut talking...

In November they played 9 games in 17 days with just two back to backs but he sat out 4 of those games. I know one of them he had some other nagging injury but still for reference...

Just some food for thought...
There was no real rhyme or reason with raps last year

Plenty of times hed randomly sit a game that was like a 1 in 4 days situation

Dennis Scott asked him last week after a game and he just decided not to answer.. Board man doesn't answer uncomfortable questions.
I cant even remember him talking at all last year, and I cant imagine any different with clips since he held all the cards

So they may be on his schedule

They do need him to play though, their biggest hope for winning is d, and that comes with familiarity

Lakers with a hilarious 4th here.

Didn’t watch second half, woke up to find out I went 8-0 on my plays last night......
Just saw the play by play.....thank you Avery Bradley for scoring that last layup and philly running out clock.....
Had lakers -12 as 2nd leg of 4 team if bet.
Kinda mini hedge, so took philly 2nd half and over with wiz and over 2nd half in 4 teamer RR.....can’t believe I middle the lakers game.....

Didn’t watch second half, woke up to find out I went 8-0 on my plays last night......
Just saw the play by play.....thank you Avery Bradley for scoring that last layup and philly running out clock.....
Had lakers -12 as 2nd leg of 4 team if bet.
Kinda mini hedge, so took philly 2nd half and over with wiz and over 2nd half in 4 teamer RR.....can’t believe I middle the lakers game.....
Awesome stuff. Yeah Philly hit a three right before that. It felt like a 50/50 chance l.a. would even shoot but Philly trapped a bit and he kinda just got in there uncontested.

OKC is not here to play defense in Detroit. The Stons with their patchwork lineup are scoring at will.

Christian Wood might be the best young piece Detroit has. He went from last man to make roster to best current player.

Took 2 half over and both TT overs and Okc
Gonna lose 6 OKC pts total at end of 3rd. Adams misses 3 ftas after getting fouled on 80 foot heave and they will take away a three they counted at 37 second mark because shot clock ran out. This is still a game.

Win some lose some......
Okc lines are inflated now me thinks....they haven’t been covering lately as mid to big favorites.....
Majority of their early season covers, think they were mostly dogs....

Win some lose some......
Okc lines are inflated now me thinks....they haven’t been covering lately as mid to big favorites.....
Majority of their early season covers, think they were mostly dogs....
Typical 2h under after a crazy 1h ...good job on the live over. OKC is fun on offense at times and other times simply wasted possessions by milking clock without getting into an offense. They did that a lot in 2H.

Denver loses to GS the other night at home and now down in 4th at Charlotte...

Brutal.

Steph looks real good for being out that long.

This team plays hard as is, but it gives them energy.

Too bad he will be on minutes restriction tonight or they could win this game.

Steph looks real good for being out that long.

This team plays hard as is, but it gives them energy.

Too bad he will be on minutes restriction tonight or they could win this game.
Yep, he was only playing pickup games with a motley crew of like 2 assistants, a few bench guys, some of klays friends, a security guy etc.

Back