March NBA Discussion

Much bigger game today for the Lakers than the Clippers. And j suspect many will sit out the last contest so this is really it. They need to mentally know they can beat this team. This should be a great game. Study up for playoffs.

Much bigger game today for the Lakers than the Clippers. And j suspect many will sit out the last contest so this is really it. They need to mentally know they can beat this team. This should be a great game. Study up for playoffs.

what is essentially 1130 local time is so dumb

Houston 0-4 since Harden shit his pants against Celtics......they need to get their shits together for the playoffs.......

Anyone want to recap game for me. I'll watch tomorrow night but missed it.

Saw last 5 minutes of the 4th......PG with 2 offensive fouls in last 3 mins of the game while they were down like 4-6 points.......The King was unstoppable driving to the hoop for layups and drawing 1 of the offensive foul on PG......the Claw with no assist last night.....first time this season...also Avery Bradley going off for 6 threes....

Saw last 5 minutes of the 4th......PG with 2 offensive fouls in last 3 mins of the game while they were down like 4-6 points.......The King was unstoppable driving to the hoop for layups and drawing 1 of the offensive foul on PG......the Claw with no assist last night.....first time this season...also Avery Bradley going off for 6 threes....
Interesting. That's solid info for me....sounds like LeBron was aggressive to hole later instead of settling for jumpers?

Interesting. That's solid info for me....sounds like LeBron was aggressive to hole later instead of settling for jumpers?

yes , because Clippers already had 4 team fouls with like 10 minutes to go in 4th( I think)

Is it as simple as Lebron/AD > Kawhi/PG?

might be

crowd especially near the end sounded 70/30 Lakers

It's not that simple imo... The role players will be huge. Who's role players do you trust more?

they were targeting Lou Williams , so I’m sure Doc will clean that up

I don’t think the Lakers really need to shoot that well to beat the best teams . They are also huge and really physical. They are almost impossible to officiate against

they were targeting Lou Williams , so I’m sure Doc will clean that up

I don’t think the Lakers really need to shoot that well to beat the best teams . They are also huge and really physical. They are almost impossible to officiate against
True, very physical. I think that series could be gold for unders tbh.

Basically Avery Bradley and the refs happened in the 2nd half.

Kawhi was passive all game, Clippers bench was awful, Montrezl was ISO'ing for whatever reason.

AD played good in the 2nd half as well but Avery was their MVP.

Once the game was basically decided and no clutch shots were needed LeCramps started to flex (pretty much lived at the line).

He then received his 'crown' from fruity Kuzma at the conclusion of the 4th quarter. Joke.

No doubt LeScript told him to do it pregame or at some stage during the 4th quarter, lol...

Image result for kuzma crown

Basically Avery Bradley and the refs happened in the 2nd half.

Kawhi was passive all game, Clippers bench was awful, Montrezl was ISO'ing for whatever reason.

AD played good in the 2nd half as well but Avery was their MVP.

Once the game was basically decided and no clutch shots were needed LeCramps started to flex (pretty much lived at the line).

He then received his 'crown' from fruity Kuzma at the conclusion of the 4th quarter. Joke.

No doubt LeScript told him to do it pregame or at some stage during the 4th quarter, lol...

Image result for kuzma crown
Thx brother. The passiveness of Claw is interesting as I feel he has been more aggressive offensively this season overall.

The rockets very quickly turned into a tire fire. If the twolves had any talent, the rockets would have lost.

The rockets have no interior defense at all. They are all iso on offense with way too many turnovers. Sad state of affairs.

The rockets very quickly turned into a tire fire. If the twolves had any talent, the rockets would have lost.

The rockets have no interior defense at all. They are all iso on offense with way too many turnovers. Sad state of affairs.
Agreed. And when Russ sits or is hurt...it gets much worse.

Back