March NBA Discussion Thread

Biggest clown owner in sports...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So a Knicks fan gets banned from MSG after today&#39;s game for telling James Dolan to &quot;Sell the team&quot;. Wow. <a href="https://t.co/4hHpyt8jFh">pic.twitter.com/4hHpyt8jFh</a></p>&mdash; Knicks Fan TV (@KnicksFanTv) <a href=" ">March 10, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

C's tonight go for the west coast sweep....not sure where their legs will be after banging hot LA chicks all weekend but sometimes the hot broad encounter gives you extra momentum...ha ha Line tells you it should be close but with Tatum out and Morris minutes being limited lately I expect good ball movement on O and good rotations on D, team is gelling recently but still a ways to go from a cohesiveness standpoint....wish I knew more about Clips current form....also revenge game for C's, if that means anything

Clips are the definition of team basketball like the Nuggets a few years back. All for one and one for all.

I bag on Doc but he's done an exceptional job this season, a COY candidate for sure.

Had a middle of over 244 and under 254 at Staples. Score was 138-109 with under 40 seconds left. Somehow I did not get the middle. Thank you Terry Rozier.

Biggest clown owner in sports...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So a Knicks fan gets banned from MSG after today&#39;s game for telling James Dolan to &quot;Sell the team&quot;. Wow. <a href="https://t.co/4hHpyt8jFh">pic.twitter.com/4hHpyt8jFh</a></p>&mdash; Knicks Fan TV (@KnicksFanTv) <a href=" ">March 10, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1552410169565.png

Same ole Rockets....

Down 8... Harden pounds the rock to 2 on shot clock and takes a 28 footer.

Next poss, CP pounds rock.

All this under 2 mins left... DOWN 8

No bets on this game, just befuddling.

We got a game, love to see overtime.

Dubs late game execution lacking once again vs Rockets though. Not too much creativity.

so which big home fav goes down in NBA cuz they all look good at home.. Boston first game back after WC trip facing a scrappy Sac team... Lakers Surprise Tor maybe? doubtful.... Orl could be as cle is playing inspired ball lately and ORL in a free for all losing all types of ground on 8th seed... Utah home to face minny off B2B Utah has a tendency to play down to opponent? Denver Vs Dallas?...... Den and Utah i think safest...... Followed by Tor Bos and Orl....... parlaying all 5 on the ML pays basically 2-1........ i never like playing a team (Bos) first game home after a long road trip but dont think they can afford any slip up... Tor/Den/Utah ML parlay is -135... Add Bos into that parlay pays +125..... which i think i like leave Orl out.....so if i add Orl it only adds $75 of value to parlay on a game they should win but could lose question is it worth it to add another game to have to root home for an extra $75?...... if you had to pick one home Fav to lose who would it be>?

Spurs with revenge game tonight against the knicks. Rudy Yag back after 2 game absents.
Will play spurs 1half and full game

some debate about first quarter, In the last game Knicks beat Spurs in every quarter. That ends today

Detroit should roll....his highness is out....when he's out there is little cohesiveness to this team....it's blatant when he's on the floor vs off....as much as I think he's a narcissist he amazes me on the court....the lakers are too young too under talented and too poorly coached to handle the stons without his highness....imho....and Detroit coming off a couple losses I think or at least one where they got there ass kicked.....I think they will be focused....at least I hope so

Last edited:
Going under again in GS. 2 of the refs are over but the team history is under and GS has 6 games to play between today and the 24th

Back