March NBA Discussion Thread

Suns lead late. The Knicks should be in full tank in 2h in Sacto with this great opportunity ;) (half kidding).

Other than that great spot in late March I'm good on sides in NBA lol...stick with live total. Bucks live -7 and Kings Live -8.5. JFC. Knicks refused to quit down double digits.

League is messed up right now, craziest March on wax ever.

Dubs have openly stated they give zero shits about where they finish in the 8.

Dubs ain't winning it this year. Just saying.

Right now I have to agree.

In their championship run since the 2014/15 season they have lost at home by 20 or more just once in 2016 to the Spurs in the first game of that season.

This season they have lost at home by 20 or more 4 times.

That being said Klay is the engine that drives this team and the reason why they have their worst record without him of all the 'Big 3' on that roster.

Last edited:
The Celtics are 7-10 ATS when they are slight favorites (between -5 and 0), but they are 0-5 (both straight up and ATS) as slight favorites with 0 rest...

So question to the gang. Is Houston’s defense good or did Boston and Toronto both have bad offensive nights. D’Antoni is not a defensive minded coach but he lives and breaths BB so maybe he’s starting to get that in order to win it all you have to play D. If they can play D consistently and well combined with that O maybe there’s a chance for them.

The Celtics are 7-10 ATS when they are slight favorites (between -5 and 0), but they are 0-5 (both straight up and ATS) as slight favorites with 0 rest...

C’s coming off their best game of the season (not saying much) and they are all talking comraderie. Pretty funny since they don’t like each other much but the talent is there and if they can play team ball they can be formidable. Not saying betbon them just saying that if this team gels they can cover small lines any night. And they know time is running out.

This will be a good test. My speculation is that it’s really just Horford and Irving who have performance drops in low-rest situations, but a few non-typical bricks on their part can throw the whole team off of a given game. And tonight, playing the Kings at home, there might not be much room for error...

yea i think if C's get passed all this animosity between each other and last night was a right the ship kind of thing they could be good play moving forward..... hence tonight -2 at sac cant think they let foot off pedal after last night and want to continue this good feeling and not many guys logged major minutes...

As far as Warriors i dont see anyone who can beat em 4 times out of 7....... pre season i was def thinking they could be had this yr as were many others just due to the amt of games adding up over last 4 yrs and esp with all the durant talk but seeing the season unfold as it has i dont see who beats them i think there bored and ready for the real season to begin in a month there in prime position to be 1 or 2 seed ...........and they will have home court more then likely and i dont see Denver making it to WCF if they do secure 1 seed..... Houston the only legitimate threat to GS in west is playing well but cant coast like they did last yr as they are battling okc and port for 3 seed and 3.5 from den for 2 seed will have a much tougher road to WCF to face GS then last yr too... and nodody in East will beat GS

All 4 contenders in the East could beat the Dubs in a 7-game series.

Will eliminate the Sixers and Raps due to coaching.

But the C's and Bucks have a great shot if they make it.

i dont see the bucks........ smaller rotations i just dont see the Brogdons n middletons of the world beating the dubs 4/7... giannis cant shoot threes... u put mil in a half court setting there a different team....

All 4 contenders in the East could beat the Dubs in a 7-game series.

Will eliminate the Sixers and Raps due to coaching.

But the C's and Bucks have a great shot if they make it.
Exactly on C's and Bucks.

C's are a fav but I see the validity in the trend...wondering what you think on the total...currently up a couple to 230

1551912915813.png

The Boston Celtics will be without their best player in Wednesday night's road game against the Sacramento Kings with point guard Kyrie Irving ruled out because of a left thigh contusion.

142 people are talking about this

This development means Terry Rozier is likely to start at point guard, with Brad Wanamaker serving as the backup. Rozier is averaging 13.3 points per game and shooting 41.1 percent from 3-point range as a starter this season.

Celtics forward Gordon Hayward, who scored a team-high 30 points in a fantastic performance against the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night, also could see minutes as the primary ball-handler with Irving out.

Gs with 1 game lead over Denver......Kerr saying that Gs players wanted to play better, to give back to fans for their final home games at Oracle arena...so tempted to take Gs 1half and chase 2half if they start out poorly.....

So obvious the refs have it in for Embiid after he chirped about them a couple of weeks ago.

Back