March InGame

Braves what do you know about Palmer-Brown from KC? Sounds like Juventus really want him.

Not much , think he is only 17 , promising talent . He will be sold to someone , hopefully KC gets a nice chunk of change for him

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://offsided.com/embed/GE3BMZT/" allowfullscreen></iframe>

With 8 games done, the under is 7-1 opening weekend (5 games with 1 goal or less). SKC and NYRB look like they're headed for a scoreless draw (fuckers), so that leaves SEA and NE. Interesting...

1426012419086_lc_galleryImage_team_sheet_jpg.JPG

:chin:

most every Hoffenheim 1h has been lined at o1.25 of late after they were destroying o1 earlier this year.
Today they play Hamburg, who is the worst over team in the Bundesliga and whom I've avoided like the plague so far this year.
but, today's game is lined at o1, and I think this is a play for me. For starters, the game is @ Hoffenheim where Hoffenheim average 2gpg. Hamburger terrible on the road too gaining only 9 points (lowest in league) on their travels and with only 2 wins in their last 23 away matches.
Hoffenheim will look to get something going early on.
Lets cash this one early

morning fellas :cheers3:
decent day yesterday, 1 winner and two NON losers. Lets win some more money today

All signs point to over 2.5 in this Wolfsburg/Freiburg game. But I think I'll avoid it altogether. Freiburg needs to do all they can to avoid relegation, so they very well may be wary off opening up play. Wolfsburg been playing great, but I think they'll be content with controlling play and getting away with the full 3 points. This one could end 5-0 or 1-0. I may have taken a poke at o1 on the 1h line, but at 1.25 I'm passing.

One game I did send in already is o2.5 (-128) in the Napoli/Verona tilt later on. Verona not afraid to play wide open, especially at home, but they are a sieve on defense. Verona have been averaging ALLOWING 2.5 goals against in their last 10 games alone, and now with out key central defender Marquez. Napoli needs a win to get that all important 2nd spot in Serie A, which should be a fight right down to the wire. Game if nothing else should have plenty of chances, goals, well, we'll just have to say a :prayer

Think I'm going for o2.5 in the Spurs/United game later on too. Pretty vital match to both teams chances for making the top 4 this year. I can't imagine either will be sitting back, in particular United at home. Spurs should definitely get chances on the counter.
Other than obviously wanting open games in betting overs, and poor defenses, goal keepers....is I like having teams that are either a) great on set pieces or b) have great set piece takers (often go hand in hand). In this game, you are probably going to see 2 of the top 4 or 5 in the entire premier league. so any late challenge near the area could end up being a goal.
Want to see lineups, know AdM absent for United, want to see how louis handles his lineup here.

Played o2.5 in this Basel/StGallen game at +112
Basel usually good for overs as it is and getting positive odds is a bonus.

Back