March In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've been awake for awhile but my head is still in the process of waking up, long night

Crazy, felt like City was completely in control of this game and the the switch was flippped

Next stop: Ireland

Finn Harps +165

numbers don't come close to supporting this kinda juice. Looks too good to be true, so y'all fade this obvious play if you can.

At least ur last game didn't have a red card work for you early in the match and then the short handed fuckers scored 12 mins later and all my 11 guys could do was manage an equalizer in the 75th min. F me.

EmbarrassedAntiqueAppaloosa.gif

For tomorrow

For those who are a little bit supersticious. 30th March 1964 Liverpool went top of the table after beating Tottenham 3-1 and later won the league - the first one under Shankly. Tomorrow it's 30th March, 50 years later and Liverpool can go top of the table since december and on the opposing half tomorrow - Tottenham.

lol, just watching the highlights from the game

Jose Mourinho: "I told the ballboy not to waste time, otherwise he’ll get punched by one of my players." pic.twitter.com/Cz3V64GTzO
— EPL Stuff (@EPLStuff) March 29, 2014
Bj6-G0vCcAA7VoN.jpg
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wonder what kind of record I would have if I simply bet all games over in the 2h that were nil-nil at halftime?

Any of you gurus have any idea?

Liverpool gonna start collapsing a bit IMO

we saw them play a very rough game against Sunderland this week. I think that carries over here

1-1 Draw

didnt watch much of the Everton game, but the limited amount that I saw showed Howard looked very good today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back