March In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understand why commentators will say the other team should be in the lead after they missed two golden opportunities. I understand the first one, but the second opportunity wouldn't have presented itself then. Just say it should be level or don't say anything.

The price was right at a +115 and there's good history there. I'm not breaking the bank with this wager. Just looked like a good spot.

I like athletico Bilbao to beat athletico Madrid today to make things even more interesting in la liga

CP can't put the onion in the back of the net, though. In order for them to get a point, you would have to think this match will be 0-0. Highly doubt Chelsea is giving up shite.

Yea, but they got that all important first goal right before the half. Needing two is better than three across the pond. We'll see ...

Well you've got your over , but I've got Newcastle +.05. So I need a draw here thinking optimistically

Ugh, safe to say I won't be purchasing either one of these (maybe the away kit on the left for the little one)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back