March In-Game

Fun brag / FACT--- before I discovered marijuana and alcohol I have played against MIchael Bradley several times

nice, did you know he was going be a national team player back than

Yeah, I played at a pretty high level age 13-17 before I quit (all my teammates had full rides for college but I got burned out)... I played on a club team in Michigan and we didn't have much competition here so we would travel to other states and play their best team almost every weekend (this travel burned me out. I practiced 1.5 hours away from my house too). I also played for Michigan Olympic Development team and he played for Illinois Olympic development team, the odp system is basically set up to develop future national team players.

He was always good but not significantly better than a lot of the guys on my team(I played GK no comparison). I am amazed he is as good as he is now to be honest.

Quitting soccer because I wanted to be "normal" and fit in with the kids at school was prolly the biggest mistake of my life looking back lol. I stopped growing so I could never play professional but I could of at least had free college
with my friends at school

Yeah, I played at a pretty high level age 13-17 before I quit (all my teammates had full rides for college but I got burned out)... I played on a club team in Michigan and we didn't have much competition here so we would travel to other states and play their best team almost every weekend (this travel burned me out. I practiced 1.5 hours away from my house too). I also played for Michigan Olympic Development team and he played for Illinois Olympic development team, the odp system is basically set up to develop future national team players.

He was always good but not significantly better than a lot of the guys on my team(I played GK no comparison). I am amazed he is as good as he is now to be honest.

I played too, decently high level. My brother played for Nomads and Surf out in San Diego, knows a bunch of these national team Players, played on the same team as Sasha Kletjschen ( or whatever his name is)...you play for vardar?

So is Me-hee-co free money tonight?

Not necessarily if u bet the -1, but if u wanna lay -400 then it may be close. Not worth it to lay that much since a draw is always a possibility and a loss for the ML bets.

I think the stat they showed earlier was that the US is 1-23-1 all time playing in Mexico. Pretty tough to back the US, but taking them +1 may be worth a shot since u can push.

[TABLE="width: 60%"]
<TBODY>[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]
spacer.gif
[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]Mar 26[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]28717[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, colspan: 2, align: left"]USA[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]+480<INPUT name=text_ value=4_1233714_0_480 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]o2½-115<INPUT name=text_ value=2_1233714_-2.5_-115 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]+1+105<INPUT name=text_ value=0_1233714_1_105 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]
spacer.gif
[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]10:30 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]28718[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, colspan: 2, align: left"]MEXICO[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]-220<INPUT name=text_ value=5_1233714_0_-220 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]u2½-105<INPUT name=text_ value=3_1233714_2.5_-105 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]-1-125<INPUT name=text_ value=1_1233714_-1_-125 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"]
spacer.gif
[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"][/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"]28719[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, colspan: 2, align: left"]Draw[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: right"]+330<INPUT name=text_ value=6_1233714_0_330 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

I played for metro stars. It was a new club at time and we had all the odp players. Vardar only had 2 sick kids on my age. Metro stars and vardar merged after my team got they u18 cuz they were each taking players from same pool and was hard to compete with wolves at some ages.

Bradley played for chi sockers or magic

I recognize nomad and surf name. Surf cup was big deal there right?

yeah surf cup is big...Surf is really good club for girls one of the best in nation, still really good for boys but Nomads are better or at least it was 10 years ago, have no clue now

Played futbol 10 yrs myself, fwiw...had some skills, traveling squad. Knee surgery at 13 then re-injuring the knee at 16 fucked that up.

Back