Mapping Out Week 11

3wiggler

Pretty much a regular
1st week on the board really appreciate the insight here guys. Leaning on a few games and would love to hear some feedback:

322 Indiana vs. Michigan - Look ahead for Michigan; Bad blood between the coaches here from last year; great value in the line from IU playing dead in the 1st quarter against Minny. IU will be able to score and they will be fired up this week. I really think they layed down against Minny looking ahead to this week. Michigan will look to rest some starters for next week. Two chances to win with the points: tough game where MU pulls away in the 4th or backdoor cover if MU jumps out and rests for OSU/ The line is 19 right now and I will wait for Saturday because I don't think it will go anywhere but up.

405 MTSU vs. Arkansas St. - MTSU is a solid team. The only place they have been outclassed is at Oklahoma. They are playing to win the conference. This line should be up at a touchdown, if you look at the power ratings. My main concern is their run defense. They have given up some yardage on the ground and Ark. St could pull the upset if they can take control of this game. The line is -3.5 and I won't pull the trigger until Saturday.

329 Cincinnati vs. WVU - How broken are the hearts in Morgantown? No more BCS for WVU. Tough opponent on the way into town believing they have a chance. Cinncy defense is stout. WVU takes care of business at home but with a line over 18, Cionncy should keep it close. I am a little concerned about the Bearcat's O but I like this play. Line is 18.5 and I will watch it...hoping for any more value I can get.

315 Purdue vs. Illinois - I don't love Purdue but my play is fading a questionable Illinois home team. They have not impressed in Champaign. Talentwise Illinois might have an edge but Purdue is a better team. Illinois has kept it close by limiting the run the last two weeks. No worry about that here. Purdue will throw it early and often. Last year they just drilled them 37-3. These are two different teams but I like Purdue outright. Line is 3 and $ line is 130. I'll watch the weather here. As long as it doesn't limit Painter I will make Purdue a play.

317 Temple vs. PSU - Laugh all you want but Temple has found a little offense and that is all they need here, a little offense. One score makes PSU a tough cover. I don't feel like the players will be fired up for a hurt Joe Pa and I can't imagine PSU running it up against some of their own on the Temple staff. Line is 36, Not sure what I am waiting for here.

326 BC vs. Duke - BC comes back strong here against a terrible Duke team. BC moved the ball really well against Wake, just way too many mistakes. This might be a tease play. Dr. Bob ripped some value out of this game as I would like this game under 28. As it stands now at -30, I probably stay away.

337 Navy -12 vs. E Michigan ( 2 units) WINNER !!!:wacka wacka: - Got this one on Tuesday at BetUS. Navy looks poised to rush for 350 against a miserable run defense. Navy has been strong on the road so I am comfortable despite betting for a road favorite. Dr. Bob hit this today and the line is throught the roof. Glad I got it early but I haven't done well when I have liked a big favorite along with Dr. Bob. See Clemson

357 Alabama vs. LSU - I try to take personal feelings out of this thing but LSU is a horribly coached team. They truly win games despite themselves. I liked them last week but this week an embarassed Bama team comes to town. I really think this game is gets is played in the teens. While Bama isn't in line for an upset, I think they keep it close. Shula doesn't get a ton of respect but he is a better coach than bama has shown this year. Bama at 18 but I imagine this line moves North Saturday based on last week's performance on both sides.

Waiting on the Bet US line to follow BoDog to 7 for Rutgers tonight. Louisville's O has proven it can struggle on the road this year. If I can get 7, I will make a small play on 306 Rutgers

Good Luck everybody

Last edited:
3wiggler said:
329 Cincinnati vs. WVU - How broken are the hearts in Morgantown? No more BCS for WVU. Tough opponent on the way into town believing they have a chance. Cinncy defense is stout. WVU takes care of business at home but with a line over 18, Cionncy should keep it close. I am a little concerned about the Bearcat's O but I like this play. Line is 18.5 and I will watch it...hoping for any more value I can get.

I am pulling out of 329. WVU has been given a ray of hope with the Louisville loss. No more National Championship but they have Rutgers coming to town. I will reevaluate if the line spikes above 21 but for now some of WVU's letdown was cured last night. They can still win the Big East.

311 UTEP Money Line for $110 (1 Unit)- UTEP is just the better team here. Last year UTEP outgained them but turned the ball over to them 4 times in a loss. I will take the road dog and hope UAB doesn't run all over UTEP.

Winner (+1.1 units)

Last edited:
OFFICIAL PLAY NOW

Purdue $125 money line (1 unit) Winner +1.25

Last edited:
Officially on:

352 SMU +5 (1 unit)
322 IU +19.5 (1 unit)
318 Temple +37 (1 unit)

:crap_on_face: LOSE , LOSE, LOSE -3.3 units

Last edited:
More Official:

374 Arizona +14 (1 unit):smiley_acbe: +1 UNIT

378 Nevada -28.5 (1unit):smiley_acbe: +1 UNIT

372 New Mexico +8 (1unit) :smiley_acbe: +1 UNIT

Last edited:
It is always hard to have almost everyone of your active bets on doudle digit or near double digit underdogs. God is Temple bad by the way....wow

Here we go with a favorite:

405 MTSU -3.5 (2 units):smiley_acbe: +2 Units

Last edited:
Nice thread wiggler. I like your thoughts. Purdue came in and best of luck with the rest of your plays today

Thanks B.A.R.

Another:

395 Oregon St. +1.5 (2units) :hairout: LOSER -2.2 Units

Last edited:
326 BC -28 (1 UNIT) LOSER -1.1 units. Everytime I get on a big favorite with Dr. Bob. Last time!!

Last edited:
331 Wake Forest +10 -Line got so damn high. Probably shouldn't but I have to on principle alone. (1 UNIT)

WINNER!!! That was too easy wow . I felt like I was betting a trap. Should of tried for the money line. Oh well +1 UNIT.

So far 9-5 in the NCAA this week. Just a million points to cover and Hawaii tonight!!

Last edited:
Last college game of the week:

400 HAWAII -37.5 (2 UNITS):smiley_acbe: WINNER

Maybe a 2nd half bet on Hawaii later??? Latech has layed down against some good competition in the 2nd half.

Halftime addition:

Hawaii -17.5 2nd half (2 UNITS) I believe they call this throwing good money after bad...LOL:smiley_acbe: WINNER

Last edited:
First CFB Week on the forum and I wish every week went like this

11-5 on all Bets +8.75 units.

The Good - Navy and Purdue....they both looked suspiciously easy but they were the right play and they both covered with relative ease.

The Bad - IU laying an egg. They just didn't show up at all. I know a lot of guys here were on it as well...:consoling1:

The Ugly - SMU up 24-10 well into the 2nd half and found a way to blow the game and the cover....:spank:

Let's see if I can carry into Sunday. NFL was tough on me last week.

Back