Malcom Kelley ran a 4.7

Man you texas fans would cut off someone's leg if they picked OU over texas. Malcolm Kelly should is the best all around reciever before this video was made. How about that RB going to OU thats from texas, that has to chap both your asses?

The only RB from Texas that we wanted was Peterson. An ass chap would be an understatement.

Texas probably plays in two title games with VY and Peterson in the backfield together.

Man you texas fans would cut off someone's leg if they picked OU over texas. Malcolm Kelly should is the best all around reciever before this video was made. How about that RB going to OU thats from texas, that has to chap both your asses?
Texas kids who are recruited by Texas should stay in Texas, period end of story. The RB you refer to is Jermie Calhoun and we didn't recruit him because of grade risks. I have no doubt he will stay eligible for 4 years at OU though.

alby, how can you expect them to? texas is too goddamn big for everyone to stay. UT would have to have two or even three teams to hold all the talent y'all are blessed with.

Kellys a moron

his attitude in the video will hurt him exponentially more than the 40 time by itself would have...

I have no doubt he will stay eligible for 4 years at OU though.

Because of the excellent tutors that OU keeps on staff, right?!<!-- / message -->

Texas kids who are recruited by Texas should stay in Texas, period end of story. The RB you refer to is Jermie Calhoun and we didn't recruit him because of grade risks. I have no doubt he will stay eligible for 4 years at OU though.

i like that statement, but the fact of the matter is that it isn't about the schools anymore and tradition, it is about who's facility looks nicer, and what kind of extras they can do for the player. I have the same beef but with Ohio kids. Desmond Howard really should of went to Ohio State, cleveland born and raised and he goes to michigan

He has been takin off a couple of teams boards because they say his Knee is bad.

i saw a story similar to that. On NFL live they were talking about that is the reason why he production tailed off in the last 4 weeks. I think that his draft stock may be hurt because of it. I thought he was the best all around reciever in the draft after this i am not sure that is the case.

alby, how can you expect them to? texas is too goddamn big for everyone to stay. UT would have to have two or even three teams to hold all the talent y'all are blessed with.
I realize that but note that I said "Texas kids who are recruited by Texas". It makes me want to vomit when we lose battles for 5 star players to OU. Especially when they say shit like Peterson and Kelly did... "because I want to win championships". 05 National champs and they can suck it. Hope they enjoyed watching the game from their couches in that godforsaken city of Norman.

I realize that but note that I said "Texas kids who are recruited by Texas". It makes me want to vomit when we lose battles for 5 star players to OU. Especially when they say shit like Peterson and Kelly did... "because I want to win championships". 05 National champs and they can suck it. Hope they enjoyed watching the game from their couches in that godforsaken city of Norman.

If vince young dosen't play for texas then they don't win the national championship period. Those comments probablly anger a lot of people but it is the right thing to say for them picking the school they want to pick and gives confidence to that school.

i like that statement, but the fact of the matter is that it isn't about the schools anymore and tradition, it is about who's facility looks nicer, and what kind of extras they can do for the player. I have the same beef but with Ohio kids. Desmond Howard really should of went to Ohio State, cleveland born and raised and he goes to michigan

I feel the same way about Tennessee kids who leave and go whereever, especially Florida or Bammer. They are dead to me.

Devin Thomas is the WR out of Michigan State, went to high school with me. Kiper has him as the #1 receiver.

Back