MAJOR Sonics Injury Concerns Tonight

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Just wanted to get this out to everyone:

Earl Watson, who was scheduled to have his finger X-rayed this morning, is questionable to start against Houston tonight. If he doesn't play, reserve Mike Wilks could be pushed into the starting lineup.

Luke Ridnour is OUT for the year. And Ray Allen is also OUT.

The available Sonics backcourt might be:

Damien Wilkens and Mike Wilks starting. With Mickael Gelabale, a 6'7 wing man, as the only available backcourt sub. Rashard Lewis will likely see extended mintues on the wing.

The Sonics rotation would consist of only 8 players.

Seems Chris Wilcox is also banged up!

Chris Wilcox is playing through a sprained ankle right now, making him day-to-day.
As long as he's playing, he deserves to start for fantasy teams, but he could possibly miss a game or two this week. However, he is listed as a probable starter for tonight's game.

man, earl watson better play. I've got him in a H2H fantasy team starting lineup tonight.

I got a pretty decent stake in the ML. This game is VERY important to Houston.

yep Home court battle with Uth, right.

Rashard is from houston.... probably not affect him that much, but dont think he has played Houston as the star of the opposing team yet. which he is tonight.

wilks in my oppinion is better then watson.

they have not said anything on TV yet about it, so I would guess watson is starting....how ever Wilks should get some good time tonight.

Back