31-17 ASU at half.......Devils going to score 60, but need to find a way to stop Beavs in 2nd half.....

Ok Gandolf Haskins shouldnt be osu qb cause a bad gsme but forget tcu and mich last year great and the guy‘s only in his first year as starter lol

Scarf whats the plan

Well, beyond not knowing how to technically do one...there are the small details of my 6 year old having 8 activies a weekend, my 3-month pregnant wife and having to spend 60 hours a week running my company that are getting in the way right now.

I’d fucking LOVE to do it...but I can’t shit extra hours in the week right now unfortunately.

@B.A.R. Lets man a podcast together until Scarf has time to takeover. Not sure me and you would have as good chem but pretty sure the entertainment value would be pretty sick

Why did half the LSU crowd leave at halftime?
I hope they were just sheltering from rain but it’s been an issue for many years in lesser games. To be honest, no alcohol sales have a tad to do with it and traffic is also a larger concern for some people. Most who stay the duration won’t get home before 3-4AM with that shit show even if they live 10 miles from the stadium. Modifications are being made to I10 that should alter the traffic trap that is Tiger Stadium.

Back