under the heading of "should have known" freeking Memphis LOST @ Navy 21-22 their only away game so far this season. Green Wave were moneyline +500 tonight :confused:

under the heading of "should have known" freeking Memphis LOST @ Navy 21-22 their only away game so far this season. Green Wave were moneyline +500 tonight :confused:

This is different than that. They dominated Navy in defeat.

They are getting their butts kicked by the Tulane Green Wave, Wow.

Tulane is 9-58 SU as a home dog of more than 7 in their shitty existence.

Memphis hadn't lost and not covered on a Friday night since Halloween of 2014.

This is messed up but further proof of just how flaky this Tigers team is.

Best of luck Dburgh.

I haven't been there. Sorry if I offended. I lash out when I am dead wrong on my capping. PSU an easy target. Sorry about that.

Anyone else way over-betting Fleetwood/Molinari over Reed/Cat...........really surprised if this is not closed out before 17...Reed in horrible form and Tiger just not in game shape to play how much he has recently

No problem, I just know quite a few ex-players. All solid people, and the campus is amazing, these people had nothing to do with the BS. I follow your threads every year, thanks for posting.

No problem, I just know quite a few ex-players. All solid people, and the campus is amazing, these people had nothing to do with the BS. I follow your threads every year, thanks for posting.

Actually. your post is an epiphany. Time to move on from it. I think I will drop it moving forward.

And I always loved the program before that and they have some of my favorite uniforms too. Not a Franklin fan and it will be awhile before I respect the program again but I think I have said enough on that subject.

So vow to not attack PSU any more than any other team.

VK....every time I look at that avatar, it looks like someone just jizzed over her left eye......and its about to drip

Anyone else way over-betting Fleetwood/Molinari over Reed/Cat...........really surprised if this is not closed out before 17...Reed in horrible form and Tiger just not in game shape to play how much he has recently

BEST Euro bet in the morning Saturday @ -125. Tiger looked "pooped out" Friday and the usually tough in match plays Reed looked equaly lost. "Cocker Tommy" and "The Mole" "tag teamed" them

I'm thinking the "Master-Blaster" Poulter and Rahm +120 "bounce back" Saturday vs Spieth and Thomas. Poulter looked good in the afternoon foursomes Friday

If you watch that drive on replay, you will see about seven missed holds and blocks in the back. Guessing the end of the first half the Col coach got in their ear and they are scared. Several were blatant.

Back