Thanks for the tip regardless. Yea gf will probably come for a night or two. Will want to gamble and eat a bit. I'll keep farting around online

Anybody got TCU/Texas 2nd H thoughts. Didn’t play game as planned. Sitting where I was gonna lay it. Just curious.

texas had kind of a mind boggling decision late in the first half. 4th down, punting out of their own end zone. they got the punt off. was a short punt, TCU fair catch around the texas..40ish? tcu was called for offsides. texas declined it. wouldn't it have been better if texas accepted, gained the 5 yards..and re-punted? just to gain some field position? or is that punting game that shaky?

Miss State lines climbed any everyone at least on here is big on the Cats. Interdasting. It’s either gonna be a close one or a blowout. Front 7 is underestimated. If Kentucky had a gun slinger I would be worried but he’s a runner first right? May ignore my Tigers haven’t been looking forward to a game like this in a minute.

My wagers finally disappeared on the Ole Miss game. Don’t think the game over had a shot. 2nd H sailed over though.

Thinking back 12 months ago......did you ever think you would hear someone say "Tiger has a 3 shot lead going into the final round".........fukking awesome is all I have to say.........banging chicks and making birdies

I wish. 38-17 Final Ole Miss. Kentucky St must have tried to pull a Kiffin in the 7-7 first half. Disappeared as in LOSERS. Got most of it back on the 2nd half 31-10

Been kinda bored through this last stretch of game.....big action on Michigan State, Marshall, LSU and Oregon coming up...........LFG

Been trying to bring me on Marshall. What do you have to share there?

I can't really get you too much, but how can you not love a team coached by Doc Holliday....but, seriously, I like what this Marshall team did last year and what they are bringing back.....doesn't get much bigger than hosing a P5 team at home and I think they will bring everythign they have after the cancelled game last week (NC State cancelled too, but a relatively big one on deck with Virginia)......

Plus...I am a guy that does a little work on games, but I also am a guy that handicaps the handicappers....a guy I respect a LOT is on Marshall and that has pushed me on to them........FWIW

Back