I hope his players all get 4th qtr knee injuries. Hard to injure the players knees though as they are hardened from performing sexual favors on the coaches on them

AU doesn’t suck. They just have the wrong personnel. QB is good, just not a fit for Malzaun’s offense. He needs a runner with a good arm.

Big time rivalry. AU holds their own against the big brother to the west. Bama may not admit it, but AU is a thorn in their side. Much like UF & “U” is for FSU. If not for the gators and canes, the Noles may have 5 NCs. They seemed to beat us each year during the 90s.

At what point do they just set Corso up there like a mascot and talk around him?
We're almost there now.

Auburn grads are good folks. The joke was in his title of CTG Ref Blamer. I could give him a run for his money back in the day. LSU (alum here) won last week and all I heard on here was thanks to phantom PI calls etc. Anyone, that truly watched the game knows the main play in question was a defensive hold/tackle called as P.I. Just to be clear. Our distaste for Bamas football team is likely on par.

Interesting when you discover you have no early action.

I have tiger to win and top five, so check the golf I guess.
Slow day at work.
Maybe a nap in the conference room.

Eyes Wide Shut cost the director his life, LOOK INTO IT! (Eddie Bravo voice). Mind blowing the stuff that movie was truly about. A good 15+ minutes was cut out at the demands of the Hollywood elite. Signed Conspiracy King.

Eyes Wide Shut cost the director his life, LOOK INTO IT! (Eddie Bravo voice). Mind blowing the stuff that movie was truly about. A good 15+ minutes was cut out at the demands of the Hollywood elite. Signed Conspiracy King.

Stanley Kubrick? Is he dead???

Is that based on a true story? I mean its not like any actual satanic cults were cited??

This Mizzou game is on in the background I keep seeing guys go into the other end zone will this one actually count lol

Catch me midweek when no football is going on. Me and Eddie are tight. LOOK INTO IT! I refuse to go deep today. You can just call me Auburn.

Back