One chick had big cans, not my thing...last couple been smaller chested, great asses, both wanted to expand

Not a fan of that, if I end up waking up next to her at 50 I don't want a hunchback. Love the athletic women

One chick had big cans, not my thing...last couple been smaller chested, great asses, both wanted to expand

Not a fan of that, if I end up waking up next to her at 50 I don't want a hunchback. Love the athletic women
Emmy Rossum has perfect tits

Georgia has as much desire to be playing this game as I have to go watch my 6-year-old’s 5 hour dance recital for her 30 secondjumpy shit she does.
Oh well,

They made comments all over social media the other night during the other games. They could at least show up.

Texas is a good team, and this isn't a huge surprise. Georgia will get some offense cooking and it should be a good game.

Oh well,

They made comments all over social media the other night during the other games. They could at least show up.

Texas is a good team, and this isn't a huge surprise. Georgia will get some offense cooking and it should be a good game.

Yes texas though wins.

Coaching mismatch.

Herman vs smart. Not fair

I remember an epic in-game several years ago. Was all sorts of awesome.
That New Years INGAME....

I literally sat at my desk in boxers for 14 hours straight watching the games and in-gaming. I never laughed so hard in my life

2010 I believe.

Back