This is really on the gameplan though. Should have been doing it all game, developed rhythm etc

That idiot taking the unsportsmanlike on 4th down obviously changed the game in the 1Q

To be fair they’ve been on the field for 32 of 45 mins

Again, that penalty. They had all the momentum, get the ball back up 14-3 I think this game takes on a completely different complexion. Some penalties are stupid, that one was a game changer.

Again, that penalty. They had all the momentum, get the ball back up 14-3 I think this game takes on a completely different complexion. Some penalties are stupid, that one was a game changer.
Agree

That penalty sucked but I mean the pick six when lsu was driving to score kind of a momentum changer as well. Lsu has game em at least 10 points. And look at the stats

Similar to what I posted after the Ohio State game, James Franklin just has a low IQ in game.

Kicking that field goal turned Kentucky’s 81.7% win expectancy before 4th down to 81.3% after the kick. Just truly thoughtless decision making, it’s completely impossible for them to do better than they already have with him as their coach. Great job getting that program back to this point, but no way he’s gonna take them to that next step. High bar but is what it is.

Mcsorley sticking it out in his last game with a broken damn foot for his coach to voluntarily take the ball out of his hands, smh.

Back