Nothing greater than college educated cunts chanting overrated, which really means you team is beating a bunch of overrated cunts and makes you shit for doing so

What a dumbass chant those losers came up with

Ever fade yourself on a cold streak?
Not really. Im only losing lots of units bc im generally a flat 1u bettor. Bowl season boredom i keep doing 3-5 on these games in some cases. Unfortunately these are the ones im losing most.

So. Realistically im just way over investing and i know it but i cant stop via addicted.

Nothing greater than college educated cunts chanting overrated, which really means you team is beating a bunch of overrated cunts and makes you shit for doing so

Don't be so salty. All we have heard is how the great kyler was gonna do this and that

I don't expect the South to come up with witty chants by any means, I have to slow down when I'm there to keep it in the fairway. But man that shit is straight outta dumb n dumber to us northern folk

ou will say shit about not being ready to play. it has nothing to do with that. one team is just that much better.

Because the purpose of the chant is to demoralize the opponent, not make a logical point?

I don't expect the South to come up with witty chants by any means, I have to slow down when I'm there to keep it in the fairway. But man that shit is straight outta dumb n dumber to us northern folk
Smdh I'm sure I've never heard a "northern" team yelling overrated smdh

Blaaaaah. I got cute. Originally was gonna pkay bama TTs but felt it was too square and sold myself on lincoln + kyler.

Oh well. Just money. Every two weeks i get more.

MPbX6OD.jpg

Back