We have a saying in my country. The wolf of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young, and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Notre Dame / USC told me what I needed to know about this game today. SC's speed was too much for Notre Dame in the 1H. They simply didn't have the depth to go 4 quarters before ultimately losing the game. Clemson doesn't have a depth issue.

Just saying ... what script has really changed at halftime?

Duke had everything available to them in the first half .. QB sits a series or two and Temple gets a pick six. That was the difference in that first half. I mean the offensive collapse by temple you couldn't see coming.
ISU gets screwed at the end of the first half with officiating (when it didn't matter much as Washst was gonna score, the wazzu coach calls a timeout to let ISU get into fg range and they make a 50 yarder .. you could see it coming)

Really no game has had an adjustment made or a momentum change late .. maybe the closest was cuse/wvu ??? Maybe memphis vs wake??

Just seems what the eye has seen first and second quarter is what it sees again third and fourth quarter.

THeir D has slow stocky dbs. Florida has long elastic lean players.

Harbaugh recruiting is garbage.

Michigan is trash program. They aren’t going to win anything and are never even close to a top 10 team

1. Their D was without some key players
2. Michigan/Harbaugh recruiting is amazing considering they are recruiting to the State of Michigan. Great recruiting classes.
3. Michigan is a very good program, hence the ability to recruit to somewhere that people wouldn't want to go otherwise.
4. They were a top ten caliber team all year. They shat the bed vs ohio state and the team playing today wasn't their normal team.

I love ya sammy but you were wrong on everything.

Back