Florida girls are so delicious. Must be something in the water.

View attachment 36789
images

Okay, one more TD and then we'll have a nice little start to the day. I can even sneak a nap in before the playoff games.

And yes I can pick myself for buying off some of the initial bet but I stand by that these bowls are fucking weird this year

I've been doing some film study as well. It involved too chicks muff diving on each other. Technique was solid.

these bowls are fucking weird this year

There will not be a weirder performance than Temple. Miami, So Carolina, who else? - teams that just didn't want to be at the game from the get go. Absolutely no interest from kickoff to final whistle. Temple, on the other hand, was imposing its will on Duke - beating them up and ready to blow the game open. Then, inexplicably, they gave up, just threw in the towel. Not gave up where the final was close. But gave up like a comatose individual - and 49 unanswered points later you had a game that would bring any rational bettor to his knees. And it did.

There will not be a weirder performance than Temple. Miami, So Carolina, who else? - teams that just didn't want to be at the game from the get go. Absolutely no interest from kickoff to final whistle. Temple, on the other hand, was imposing its will on Duke - beating them up and ready to blow the game open. Then, inexplicably, they gave up, just threw in the towel. Not gave up where the final was close. But gave up like a comatose individual - and 49 unanswered points later you had a game that would bring any rational bettor to his knees. And it did.

I thought that Miami was one of the easiest results to pick but then again I bet big on South Carolina.

Back