• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
To say it's a 40/1 ratio of ISU to Wazzu fans here is prolly understating it. We're at a pub next to Wazzu team hotel and ISU fans been chanting in the lobby a bit already

To say it's a 40/1 ratio of ISU to Wazzu fans here is prolly understating it. We're at a pub next to Wazzu team hotel and ISU fans been chanting in the lobby a bit already

Better weather for you this year hopefully!

Jesus another auburn td? I should just give all my money to 5dimes to start each bowl season. This is miserable

I made a bet on frost and this offense. Fuck me. Ive been knocked out each day this bowl season. No idea why i even try

They talked up Blough before this game, yup.

why would they even think he could be nfl type? These announcers just throw unwarranted praise at a bunch of players. It is the low hanging fruit when they don't know how to talk about things that matter for the games.

Honestly at this point I want to see 100 from Auburn. Another solid reason as to why Ohio State is in the spot they are. Big 10 has a lot of favorably matchups but I think they are going to struggle ATS over the next few days.

I went from telling myself only 1u per game to down over 15u already. Each year i end on such a shitty note.

With that, good vibes rest of way

Back