• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
It’s just paper
its honestly house money, i havnt deposited money in over a year so ive just been gambling with what i put in probably 18 months ago so i cant really complain. it'll probably last me another year unless I get destroyed in CBB. I don't withdraw ever, I gamble for fun not income.

i need to get better at investing in stocks. i am just not interested enough to dig in and learn anything. set it and forget it

Marriage is a right? I thought it was like driving
It's a religious ceremony that comes with tax benefits, thus the strong argument that religion and government should remain separate...but marriage defies that

It's a piece of paper with legal ramifications, quite frequently that ends in divorce with more legal ramifications

If bama loses this game close . I'm calling in on "hey coach" and asking Saban what the heck was they thinking on the playcall on special teams at the end of the half. Yes I'm gonna be "that" guy

It's a religious ceremony that comes with tax benefits, thus the strong argument that religion and government should remain separate...but marriage defies that

It's a piece of paper with legal ramifications, quite frequently that ends in divorce with more legal ramifications
And an occasional blowjob

I think its dumb. Why shouldn‘t I get tax benefits for remaining single? I got nobody to care for me, so I should get extra money in case I get sick or whatever not them

I think UCF did a rope a dope with Memphis. Let them run wild in the first half and they will be gassed the rest of the game. 3pts in the 2nd half for Memphis is unbelievable.

Back