• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Starting to lose faith in USU. Boise making plays on O. How many times can the D stop them?

Starting to lose faith in USU. Boise making plays on O. How many times can the D stop them?
They can't. It is all about the USU offense. They need to score 30+ to be in this and they just can't get short yardage, it is insane.

TD Utah

Utah State fucking rushes 3 again and they let Rypien wait for a guy to throw to WTF

Boise could've scored 21 on their last 3 drives. They scored 3. That sets up perfect for USU. They just need to sustain a drive!

Brain couldn't be more excited than to get the night off from capping, what a long azz week. Will do CBB in the morn but just don't care tonight about trying to beat movement which tends to happen only half the time anyway.

I haven't paid enough attention. I have BYU ML and just been focusin on this Utah state game

I would be a terrible live bettor. I have a hard enough time before the game starts and sometimes make HT plays.

I tend to be such a contrarian I would out guess the momentum and live move and go against it LOL

a couple big wins by Sanchez this year to buy him just a bit of extra time for next year. Next year he will need to produce something.

Yeah, I'm afraid it is going to be hard for BYU to hang on. And when Utah takes the lead it will be super super tough for them to come back.

FS1 just told us the team colors for BYU and Utah in case anyone watching didn't know

Back