Gonna be a long year as a Nole fan. Books hanging -7/27, which will be TT 17.5/10.5. I suck at 2nd H, but I don't like what I saw in the 1st.

Can't insult Vince Young I guess, the fake-hero of that game which USC blew with weird laterals and other goofy stuff.

FSU has let so many points be wasted. They need to score TD 1st drive and then it could get wild

VT missed easy touchdown tho too when receiver carried himself out of bounds in the air. But FSU more so I agree. Crazy how this game is low scoring as it is granted special teams TD

Can't insult Vince Young I guess, the fake-hero of that game which USC blew with weird laterals and other goofy stuff.

Fake hero? What fucking planet do you reside on? Young ran up 467 yards in total offense that game. Arguably the greatest game in CFB history and single best individual performance in the sport, period. I went to school at UT and am harder on them than anyone. But anyone that makes idiotic, "fake hero" statements about that performance is just that, an idiot. Jesus.

What happens if USC doesn't give the game away? VY doesn't win it for Texas and then he's not a hero? Other guys had some yards too that woulda been heroes. Like that Leinart guy or whatever.

Back