• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Lads you have to understand even though he SHOULD be fired the MUST find a president first. I don't know how that isn't clear. NO ONE will go to USC worth a shit w/o a president in place. It's pretty black and white, no shades of gray.

Which is why his credibility is non-existent. Just like Vitale in CBB loved every HC ever...you can’t be that way and not expect to be criticized for it as an analyst

You are right. I think the relationships with the coaches must be more important to him for future meetings and stuff.

The last two times I have or there have been accidental double wagers on sides I let it ride and they lose. Today it happened to Vanderbilt and BYU but I make sure to fix it and/or buy off. Go figure lol

OK feeling better. Even if Boise does something before HT that as an important response.

If LSU wins then they probably should've won it in regulation anyway. This is second life for aTm.

rambler don't you get big10 network, nfl network, etc? I'd assume SEC is in that package
It used to be and then today when I went to turn it on it claimed I need to subscribe. Was too lazy to call thinking "oh its just 1 game today".....

Back