• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I know they crushed CSU, just not sure I can trust them to blow out the Freemont Canon on the road. I may wait til HT and hope for better line

I knew I liked Utah Stat in that game even before Boise beat Fresno. Basically been waiting for it. Better team. Worry is just that they haven't played anyone good....like all year so what do they do when they go against guys as good as them? Think they are better though.

Holy War is so close so often. It means so much to the Moron guys. Utah has bigger fish to fry, but at home for that game? They are still going to bring it. I just hope Fr QB doesn't make mistakes. I took BYU

Holy War is so close so often. It means so much to the Moron guys. Utah has bigger fish to fry, but at home for that game? They are still going to bring it. I just hope Fr QB doesn't make mistakes. I took BYU
Under looks SO good in that one, but I hate unders.

Hmm Tool. I will look it up. "SO much better"...I don't know Megadeth's Rust In Peace is pretty legendary, one of my favorites of all time

Start with 2 TVs side-by-side and keep adding them. I started with two 27" TVs 20 years ago.

Wish I would've taken Okla St. Can't see how TCU scores much in this game and little by little OSU going to score. Damn it. Wish I had live bet right now

Well that is one thing 9 games doesn't get you...zero focus. Especially while typing here!

Back