It's not a chase, Navy is the chase

Books are taking a stance that Hawaii can't score, you, me, rat, coge...we say otherwise

It's not a chase, Navy is the chase

Books are taking a stance that Hawaii can't score, you, me, rat, coge...we say otherwise

Chase meaning trying to get back the L’s I took this morning and last night

IF WISH I had checked Hawaii season total wins after the Colorado State game. it had to be LOW pre-season with their ranking. I know UNLV was 6 over -130 and 40-1 "to win" Mountain West BUT both Boise and Fresno gonna be TOUGH :confused:

well outhouse mouse!!! Navy TD makes it 14-0 Navy 2nd half. Rainbows need to get that air strike offense going again

Can someone tell me how LT didn't cover? Last I saw they were up by 10 with less than 2 min left in game.

South Alabama did what they did the entire 2nd half - just ran the ball down LT's throat. I think they were like 5 for 5 on 4th down conversions, and pretty much 100% on 3rd and 4th down combined in the 2nd half, and possessed the ball almost the entire 2nd half. Two LT interceptions, and their defense getting completely dominated in the 2nd half is what happened.

Back