• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Be awesome when fans can say they benefit from flags. Clones sure as hell do, now if that's because they don't commit many penalties or not I don't know but they don't get flagged much

Be awesome when fans can say they benefit from flags. Clones sure as hell do, now if that's because they don't commit many penalties or not I don't know but they don't get flagged much
I wish we did.

It has gotten better the last 6 weeks since they finally turned in the 'pure' evidence to the B1G offices. It was starting to be a problem to be honest.

Still remember possibly the most important gifted flag in recent CFB history like it was yesterday in the Fiesta!

Haven't decided.
I'm trolling BAR and GPS right now
I know you are but you honestly don't know what you are talking about.

I am not complaining as a fan, I showed all the stats/evidence back in early October (as well as previous years). It is so off the charts, it is unreal.

The past few weeks @cubsker has been showing the evidence against his team in the B1G threads, etc.

I know you are but you honestly don't know what you are talking about.

I am not complaining as a fan, I showed all the stats/evidence back in early October (as well as previous years). It is so off the charts, it is unreal.

The past few weeks @cubsker has been showing the evidence against his team in the B1G threads, etc.

I'm just poking .
I always see bama hold.
The joke is, I don't know if anyone doesn't any more.

Last time at the store I got both minced and sliced, want to try each with some pasta or some Mexican something to piece together

Obv wont be as good as the bright green and red ones but wanna see how much different although the crunch may well make the pepper

Gurv did you see Eric Wynalda watched his house burn down on tv last night? Fireball came so fast he lost all his memorabilia, his was only one in 162-home development that got hit. Guess they were under voluntary evac and wife/kids packed up some stuff and left, he was trying to gather some stuff up and follow and got a knock on the door from the FD saying gtfo now

Gurv did you see Eric Wynalda watched his house burn down on tv last night? Fireball came so fast he lost all his memorabilia, his was only one in 162-home development that got hit. Guess they were under voluntary evac and wife/kids packed up some stuff and left, he was trying to gather some stuff up and follow and got a knock on the door from the FD saying gtfo now

no i missed that but god damn that sucks

Yeah I’m not complaining either, just funny when other teams talk about us getting every call after I watched the LSU OL tackle our DL every pass play without a single flag. Our opponents consistently commit fewer penalties against us than any other team they play.

Back