• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
LOL ESPN needs to step it up to have an edge, bring in Iron Mike and someone like Charlie Sheen

I believe I may be watching the best ISU team in my life. That year we actually cracked top 10 with Seneca they were very flawed. This team is not. 3-3 but losses by 10 @ Iowa, 10 to Oklahoma and 3 @ TCU are nothing to sneeze at, and that was before Purdy came along.

Yep, for once I'm gonna be a fanboy

Lewerke went to HS about 10 minutes from me, Purdy about 40. I keep track of these Phoenix area guys in HS, no clue Purdy would be so much classier than Lewerke. Tbh makes no sense to me

If I was one of those guys wearing the glitter I would have grabbed Alison and rubbed all that glitter all over her.
She said she was trying to stay away from them hahaha

What are seeing with the cowboys?
This one is pure situation and I've liked it all week, I just generally don't bet early because weather/injuries and yes I do to a degree try to read the line movement, but that isn't a make/break deal for me. I get to go against Texas with WVU on deck and get OSU off a clunker against Purple Kansas and a bye with Baylor next week before OU and WVU. Think we get huge game focus here, it's homecoming, prime time....all the intangibles for me and the way I bet line up for Ok State.

Why are all my favorite teams SO boring to watch. UVA in basketball, Sparty in football, Jags...NO offense anywhere

Back