• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Yeah 10%. Pete Wentz has a percentage too. Primary owner is CEO of Kona Grill. But Drogba got his in.

Read a story, he turned down first class tickets, and better hotels, so he could be with team

Said gerrard and cole demanded all that

I know Gerard did for sure , haven’t heard Cole does , Cole not making much like half milly so possible

A lot of rumors that he going go to EPL for one of those short loan stints , not sure DC would like that . MLS has really not been too keen on those recently

I will not lie braves, watching that goal at the end was something I can't replace. Had a friend from Kenya there who grew up idolizing him. Other than seeing Luis base hit in the ninth, that may have been my best live sports moment ever. It was so good.

I will not lie braves, watching that goal at the end was something I can't replace. Had a friend from Kenya there who grew up idolizing him. Other than seeing Luis base hit in the ninth, that may have been my best live sports moment ever. It was so good.

Yeah that cool , there are a lot of rabid fan bases for these lower tier leagues , good to see

Muncy pulled his pitching wedge a bit or this one is over.

This is ridiculous.

I gotta be up in 5.5 hours.

But, I feel like something controversial decides this game so I gotta stay up.

Did you know that Entertainment Tonight is the longest running syndicated show?

1 dollar if you can name the 2nd longest.

Back