• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I took over 66.5. These are two teams I like to play on and can't pick a side. Maybe whoever is losing at HT.

We gonna start a Purdue-Michigan State discussion thread on Monday? :)

Is that who they got next?

I'll be up til 3:30 watching this Hawaii game if I don't fall asleep, but I am driving tomorrow and will be away almost the entire week in Charlotte then going to Morgantown for Baylor - WVU Thursday. I won't have shit for internet time unfortunately.

I'll roll in here Friday trying to put together some picks for next weekend. Going to be a weird week.

UNR muffed punt leads to Hawaii short field TD...1st qrt half over already though 7-0

They have some deal with MWC. And then they have some other games. One or two I think they did only on their facebook page? I don't know how they make money, they have a pay thing, but then they give you games for free which is what they should charge for.

I just took SJ/SD 2nd H over 21, not sure if that was a good idea or not. 16 1st H pts.

SJSt D PI in the EZ, then waved off. Aztecs had first down inside the 5, they kicking FG now...

Remember when Speight played against Ohio State with that huge ass pad thing for his shoulder?

Another situation where Arizona should let UCLA score so they have time to get a tieing TD with a two point conversion. But the genius coaches don't understand this.

Feels like I've been rebirthed. Might write a book, stories from in the womb....you don't want to see the final chapter

Annexstad officially out for Minny. How did Tanner Morgan look last week? Stats say 11-16-216-0-1, 4 rushes for 35y.

first bad beat of weekend...FAU -2.5 1st H up 10-7 with 1-1/2min left they fumble on 2nd down in LT territory. Then LT gets a long pass on 3rd-and-11 to the 5 yard line and now lead 14-10.

Back