• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
Pathetic. I can see there little to no chance they even turn this into a video gm in 4th. They gutless and beaten.

There NFL game in London tomorrow but it is played at 1pm eastern and not super early morning?

I thought they were always early. Must've changed it because Oak and Sea are pacific time and that would really screw with them making them play even earlier or something.

Gruden bitching about how long it takes to get there I heard. Wishing he was back on MNF probably.

I wish we had a more zoomed out camera shot for our TVs. We just see the cloesup of the LOS and QB. USC is probably dictating what CU has to do and CU can't do shit with that. Would've hoped for some 2nd H adjustment, but Montez has no time.

Tonight is shaping up to be a terrible one because i have to make bets if games are on. Its a duty.

But not how i want to enter the weekend flying to vegas in morning.

Tonight is shaping up to be a terrible one because i have to make bets if games are on. Its a duty.

But not how i want to enter the weekend flying to vegas in morning.
that's right... u off to lv... have fun man...stay outta trouble...

UNLV looks good.

AFA scored each time with ball, but still down...need a stop in score going into half.

I have Boise ATS 1st Half and UNLV ML 1st parlayed.....so going for one was the difference there. I'm happy.

Just please no turnovers UNLV....

Back