Terps score to go up 1....in the 4th...

Kick XP

giphy.gif

Ever take a 2h under where it went KO return TD, KO, 1st play 75 yd TD run?

Yeah

FYI...weather in Charlotte right now is 96 humid and sunny... looks like we might get a passing shower or two, but should blow by pretty quickly and not amount to much of anything after it passes

How crazy, Tiger gets shuffled all the way down to Golf Channel due to CFB

Playoffs in golf just don't work

You realize this is the last year, right?
Of what? I know they're shifting one of the playoff courses next year, is that why they moved the PGA? To do this in August?

If so I like it less, you know my feelings about 5am tee times and completely EST for this...we watch a ton of golf out here. No one watches the playoffs, because they're over before happy hour

Of what? I know they're shifting one of the playoff courses next year, is that why they moved the PGA? To do this in August?

If so I like it less, you know my feelings about 5am tee times and completely EST for this...we watch a ton of golf out here. No one watches the playoffs, because they're over before happy hour
The whole schedule changes next year.

I know you been upset about the playoffs for 3 weeks now but this is the LAST YEAR.

The schedule next year is fantastic.

And it is 3 tournies now...

July 1-7: 3M Open (TPC Twin Cities)
July 8-14: John Deere Classic (TPC Deere Run)
July 15-21: The Open Championship (Royal Portrush Golf Club)
July 15-21: Barbasol Championship (Keene Trace Golf Club)
July 22-28: World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational (TPC Southwind)
July 22-28: Reno-Tahoe Tournament (Montrêux Golf and Country Club)

July 29-Aug. 4: Wyndham Championship (Sedgefield Country Club)

FedEx Cup Playoffs

Aug. 5-11: The Northern Trust (Liberty National Golf Club)
Aug. 12-18: BMW Championship (Medinah Country Club)
Aug. 19-25: Tour Championship (East Lake Golf Club)

The whole schedule changes next year.

I know you been upset about the playoffs for 3 weeks now but this is the LAST YEAR.

The schedule next year is fantastic.
Do we get some afternoon golf? That drives the industry here, everything is over early afternoon....courses here hate this, so much revenue lost because the golf crowd likes to sit/drink/watch golf in the clubhouse mid-afternoon

Dumbfounded how Herman just abandoned the up tempo when they simply rolled down the field w/o any resistance the one time it was run in the 1H. Maryland's not deep on defense and the no huddle clearly worked, well. Got Ehlinger in rhythm and he needs all the help he can get. Yet, since then MENSA has abandoned the shit.

Mind boggling. Simply mind boggling.

Do we get some afternoon golf? That drives the industry here, everything is over early afternoon....courses here hate this, so much revenue lost because the golf crowd likes to sit/drink/watch golf in the clubhouse mid-afternoon
The times are the same most of year bud.

Rounds end 6-7pm eastern. Nothing different.

The times are the same most of year bud.

Rounds end 6-7pm eastern. Nothing different.
You made my point, they shouldn't always if the playoffs were to encompass a crowd in this time zone. It's just not much of a subject here because it's been so poorly marketed to the WC

You made my point, they shouldn't always if the playoffs were to encompass a crowd in this time zone. It's just not much of a subject here because it's been so poorly marketed to the WC
The problem is the West Coast already gets 14-15 tourneys ....

The get marketed plenty.

They get the US Open with Pebble and other Cali sites way too often.

Some of the best states/metro areas for gold have been POORLY marketed the last 10-15 years fwiw.

Early birds in AZ play at 8 am anyways because it is so hot....so done at 12:30...when alas...its just about time for the back 9 on Saturday anc Sunday.

Sounds perfect to me.

If we could be done (typical 1:30-2pm here, not sure where you get the early bird thing, everyone plays in the heat anymore) it would be great to watch the back 9 at the 19th hole...ironically we get tournaments at the worst time of the year here (frost delays, short daylight, etc) to accommodate everyone else.

But in general I'm talking about this ridiculously ludicrous playoff that will never be played west of Atlanta...they want to make it bigger than a major, they pay it as such, include the country...need more than a few Opens and the random PGA

And golf is about tv ratings more than anything anyway, not like they care about attendance. Put it in Idaho for all I care, Albuquerque, etc

WV learned how to play run D
Biggest issue (and don't think I didn't appreciate your take on it) is that it's the one thing they kinda do alright on d...almost like you're playing into them if you don't abuse their pass defense. Imo you need to force them to make mistakes offensively, not keep the offense off the field...and outscore the shit outta them

Back