notre dame wasn't even a little surprised, they kept their defense on the field and didn't even have a guy back for the punt

I was talking about the 4th and 4 play at mid-field when they were leading 14-12. Fake punts don't fake anyone out when the offensive team is desperate. They run the fake in that situation, they probably win.

We have ourselves an 'Urban Meyer Game'

Cannot run early so abandons it...

Things get dicey when he does this...moreso in the JT era.
Proud of how my boys played today. Lots of errors on our part (bad decisions on INT's and missed FG's), but this game was a lot closer than the score indicates. Regardless whether this was a "letdown" game or not for tOSU, this bunch of freshman and sophomores came in and completed. Something good to build on after that shitshow in Maryland.

Can't stand when people take their bad moods out on other people and lack the impulse control to be civil. Pathetic.

I said before the season began that no one in college football would be able to stop the Bama offense with Tua under center . . . including LSU playing in Red Stick. So I would lay the points in a blink, that's for sure.
I agree bud. They are the only team that can hang in my opinion. Been there at that crap place a few times. But last time was different almost surreal. It wasn't as iconic as it use to be

I said before the season began that no one in college football would be able to stop the Bama offense with Tua under center . . . including LSU playing in Red Stick. So I would lay the points in a blink, that's for sure.
Bama’s only kryptonite (or Saban’s) is a mobile QB than can toss it too.
Don’t really see one of those this year in college ball

Back