For anyone looking for more action, I live in Winnipeg. It is windy as all hell, barely above freezing and wet. O/u is 53.5. Wish I cared about cfl to know more about the teams. Wind is supposed to be bad all day. Hope this doesn’t jinx any plays

For anyone looking for more action, I live in Winnipeg. It is windy as all hell, barely above freezing and wet. O/u is 53.5. Wish I cared about cfl to know more about the teams. Wind is supposed to be bad all day. Hope this doesn’t jinx any plays
Thanks. I’ll tag along. Win or lose

LMAO. Florida gonna Florida. Couldn’t restart game cause he wouldn’t leave the field. He finally left kicking and screaming. BA HA HA.

Best friend since we where 5. I was a big auburn fan and my parents graduated from there. Me and him use to fight all the time over bama and the barn. And guess what after me and him living together after high school playing juco baseball (I could of went to ole miss and others but wanted to keep the party alive) I went to bama (I had asked as a walkon during high school). And guess what?? I'm as big of a Bama fan as anybody now. And btw bamabradley isn't doing so good. First time I've been in here like this and he's actually in a more major hospital than me right now

Best friend since we where 5. I was a big auburn fan and my parents graduated from there. Me and him use to fight all the time over bama and the barn. And guess what after me and him living together after high school playing juco baseball (I could of went to ole miss and others but wanted to keep the party alive) I went to bama (I had asked as a walkon during high school). And guess what?? I'm as big of a Bama fan as anybody now. And btw bamabradley isn't doing so good. First time I've been in here like this and he's actually in a more major hospital than me right now
wow

Back