In Meatballs fashion, I capped the OWLS to spot OU 28 early because the wisdom of owl should be unleashed when Kiffin scores 31 straight at some point

8621764.jpg

anatomically we need to put our heads in our crotch so we don't lead with our head.
Our brains are there anyway.

anatomically we need to put our heads in our crotch so we don't lead with our head.
Our brains are there anyway.

I was listening to someone that said if you got rid of helmets that would stop players immediately from lowering their head

I.E - Rugby

Appeared to me that Johnson was coming in with his shoulder. QB slides and it's a hit in the head.
What a pussy game this has become.
Ags had an ejection, TT had one, UT now. and those are only the ones I have tuned in.

Appeared to me that Johnson was coming in with his shoulder. QB slides and it's a hit in the head.
What a pussy game this has become.
Ags had an ejection, TT had one, UT now. and those are only the ones I have tuned in.

The Johnson ejection for Texas deserves 2 games. Just thuggish.

Also Bammers

Did Jalen call a players only meeting and like half showed and COaches weren't too happy?

Who woulda thought Maryland would come out banging after all the shit they been through?

Are they ever gonna be real good?

Who woulda thought Maryland would come out banging after all the shit they been through?

Are they ever gonna be real good?
Honestly they have slowly built something there...I was figuring another few years before winning a big game or two in conference.

Costanza I didnt think Texas would be good.....some people had em winning the conference

what do you think of Herman tho?

Jesus. Flat. No fucking excuss
Costanza I didnt think Texas would be good.....some people had em winning the conference

what do you think of Herman tho?

Read my posts. I didn't get the optimism about this team.

Smoke and mirrors. Herman seems to be a flake.

Any of you guys listen to the Jim Miller - Nick Saban Origins podcast?

Lane is a goldmine of an interview

This result is shocking me I thought Terps had ton of problems etc. I know Texas always gets a lot of hype but I was liking a lot of it tbh

Back