***Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints Discussion***

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
New Orleans -3 (-120) and 57

These two games are going to be nuts. Over and over seems too easy. Which will be the under game.

Cox ruptured the Saints O to a great degree today and was injured and played sparingly. Donald is going to a problem but lean Saints. Saints run D is nasty and if Goff is forced to win game the loss of Kupp is still enormous to me.

Cox ruptured the Saints O to a great degree today and was injured and played sparingly. Donald is going to a problem but lean Saints. Saints run D is nasty and if Goff is forced to win game the loss of Kupp is still enormous to me.

Goff doeeent have enough weapons.

Little cooks and Bob Woods.

After that where are the playmakers. ?

The Rams oline in itself is a weapon. Looking forward to it...I believe every team has avenged a loss from the season in the playoffs...might be wrong though. Don't really hold much stock though because this is for the bowl.

Not the type of girl i expected mcvay to be with-- Expected more of a small town simple girl--

He doesent strike me as the instagram type- but i dont know him

She fine........bbbuuuutttt Payton has nailed several Saints cheerleaders and has a kid by one from what I am told. Slight edge to Mcvay since his is public and not under the table.

Really?

He looks like he would be looking for ass

Really?

He looks like he would be looking for ass

Oh no, the girls down there love him. I went down there last year and the ladies think highly of him. Seems he's gained a few pounds though. Some even thought I looked like him (though I'm in much better shape and younger etc) lol One bartender said you arent Sean Payton are you? Shouldve said yes. When some guy said it to me (I think it was a guy) I got a little nervous. Btw, I don't look like SP, which may tell you how crazy they are for him.

Last edited:
McVay is a high character guy. At 32 years of age he certainly has his shit together. I hope he coaches here for 20 years.

I respect him a great deal as coach, definitely would want him as my coach, but my jury is still out on his character, in fact I dont really trust him myself. I'd prefer he keep his love life on dl too, he definitely likes spotlight, perfect fit for LA. Win at all costs now creates its own potholes down the line.

I know all about the intense mofos that graduate from Marist school in ATL. He has a napolean complex and he is riding it for all its worth.

Last edited:
This point is a nothing burger

In the Week 9 meeting between the Rams and Saints, the Rams were penalized four times for 32 yards, and the Saints were penalized just twice for 20 yards.

I tend to like Vinovichs demeanor. The reason I asked for ump/coach ratio is because I can see animosity between those 2 types but less so against an organization over an extended period of time.

Im not sure where to find that type of layered info quickly

I dont see it. It is not relevant to me.

He does have a visitor /under slight bias, so Rams fans can drink some of that

Bill Vinovich Home 38-44 (46.3% -7.95 units) Under 47-37 (56.0% 8.78 units)44.9

According to Wiki he's from PA but family lives in California (no city listed) and he's a UC San Diego grad from 1983. Maybe hates the Rams for various reasons.

Best plays here are Rams 1Q and 1H. Saints continue to struggle early on in games.

One thing is for sure, the SB matchup is going to be intriguing no matter what happens this weekend.

Brees is looking old to me...Struggled down the stretch this year and we saw him totally underthrow Ginn to start the game last week. Later in the game we saw Hill come in to throw a deep ball to Kamara. That being said, I still have to favor him over Goff at home here

Best plays here are Rams 1Q and 1H. Saints continue to struggle early on in games.

One thing is for sure, the SB matchup is going to be intriguing no matter what happens this weekend.

I don't love this game.. But I think this is the right play

Rams have a little used weapon in Higbee. Dude was a beast at WKU. Undersized TE, not a blocker. But, his size and agility coupled with good hands gives him the potential to br great in today’ NFL.

Back