Los Angeles/Philadelphia Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Under 199.5

- all my stats based on opening lines & regulation scores, unless otherwise noted

Los Angeles

- Kobe enters this game off a 58 pt haul in his last game. Since losing Shaq, LA off a Kobe 50+ points game is U/O 5-1 at an average of 198.6 points in a home game (the average outside of the sole Over being 188.0 pts).

- is U/O 4-1 at an average of 189.8 points at home with Kobe off a 30+ points haul, as opposed to U/O 1-2 at an average of 200.3 points on the road in the same spot, this season.

- is U/O 7-4-1 at an average of 192.3 points vs Eastern teams other than Washington, as opposed to U/O 5-12 at an average of 203.4 points vs Western teams, this season.

- is U/O 3-1 at an average of 190.5 points vs Philly since Shaq left. The only Over coming with LA themselves scoring 119 points.

- is U/O 3-1-1 at an average of 192.6 points in a home game off a road game this season.

- teams @home off an OT 230/100-100 game are 10-4 to Under this season and last.

Philadelphia

- is U/O 7-5 at an average of 185.7 points w/out Iverson playing, as opposed to U/O 8-9 at an average of 197.7 points w/Iverson playing, this season.

- is U/O 5-3 at an average of 190.2 points on the road vs West, as opposed to U/O 4-6 at an average of 197.5 points on the road vs the East, this season.

LA off a long road trip and their triple OT effort (the 230/100-100 spot), while Philly are off a high themselves, their 1st road win over a Western team minus AI. The stats I have variously point to this as a spot where I doubt LA is in the mood for a high energy game, and Philly hasnt exactly been an Over machine away to Western teams, with or without AI this season. A small play because of the trend thread situation.

Last edited:
well, after a nice 1st half a whopping 67 points come out of nowhere.

At least the margin is 15 - I tend to think of the 3rd period as Philly's push to reduce the margin, and now thats failed I wonder at their willingness to continue to pour energy into this one.

BetCrimes1984 said:
well, after a nice 1st half a whopping 67 points come out of nowhere.

At least the margin is 15 - I tend to think of the 3rd period as Philly's push to reduce the margin, and now thats failed I wonder at their willingness to continue to pour energy into this one.

Lets hope they give up. :shake:

Isn't it amazing...Lakers with a DD lead with 2 minutes left in a game... Kobe has 35 points and he is jacking up 3's...

We deserved this one...

Great Job BC!

money;

Happy New Year Bro!!

:shake:

congrats austin, and happy new year to yourself and all CTG posters.

Unreal - my last 5 totals have finsihed within 1, 1, 2, 3 & 4 points of the line. Can't say *luck* isnt on my side, going 4-1 in those games. And some may be wondering why so many of my recent bets are small, lol.

Back