Live game streams

Boy, these Arsenal youngsters can start in my team any day! My first team that is.:bow:

Eva,I watched the 1st leg of that game,was nothing else on.Union looked Ok then tho youd have expected a reasonable madrid 11 to put them away tonight

It's amazing to me to see Madrid struggle at home... Especially when they lost the first leg.

I just need them to win.

I was actually asking evalagoal, who is an Olympiacos fan.

But I'm glad you didn't, a complete waste of time. I had a bet on (which of course I lost, but anyway) and I could hardly keep my eyes open.

I wish Arsenal 2nd team was on Greek tv, lol.

Thanks, bud. You know, I was wondering, are you an American living in Manchester, or an Englishman who likes American sports?

Great double save by Fabianski, btw.

I was actually asking evalagoal, who is an Olympiacos fan.

But I'm glad you didn't, a complete waste of time. I had a bet on (which of course I lost, but anyway) and I could hardly keep my eyes open.

I wish Arsenal 2nd team was on Greek tv, lol.

I wish they were on Greek TV as well so they can learn how to play correctly.

The game (Oly vs PAO) was a complete waste of my 2 hours

Yeah, that's what I thought...Well, it was a very entertaining game...See you guys around.

Tottenham vs Liverpool

Tottenham: Gomes, Hutton, Dawson, Corluka, Bale, Lennon, Zokora, Huddlestone, O'Hara, Pavlyuchenko, Campbell

Subs: Cesar, Bentley, Bent, Modric, Gunter, Boateng, Rocha

Liverpool: Cavalieri, Dossena, Hyypia, Agger, Degen, Babel, Leiva Lucas, Ngog, Plessis, Torres, El Zhar

Subs: Gulacsi, Riera, Alonso, Benayoun, Insua, Carragher, Darby

Referee: Mike Riley (Yorkshire)

Back