Live bets

inZane

Loving Life on Planet Earth
I don't know how many of you may have access to live betting, but I'm amazed at a game right now. Cleveland was -240 coming in today, and after only two at bets and a three run deficit facing them, they are now currently +160. I imagine since I'm posting this I'll probably lose, but I just think that's too good of an opportunity to pass up for a play on the Indians...

That's not bad at all. I know their bats struggle so perhaps that is part of it.

I actually have had some success the last few summers live betting Indians games.

I actually have had some success the last few summers live betting Indians games.

I live bet them with the over last week when they were down to Miami 1-0 in the bottom of the first for a much cheaper price and got lucky.

Yeah, it's not looking too good here though...

Alrighty...

Both Miami and KC are down by one run, and both are +300 or so. I'm gonna throw a sawbuck and each and hope for one to hit.

7-0 the Rocks are up in the 2nd.

Can't see a reason to stop now. I've already got over 9, I'm gonna roll the dice and take over 13*...

:popcorn:

Does anybody else in here bet live?

One thing I've noticed and it happened again in the Phillies game is how quickly they change the lines after a play. It seems like it's close to 20 seconds or so from what I'm watching on TV.

Are live broadcasts really that far behind?

Ive always assumed a 30 second delay, I've heard the books have people in attendance at most every major event giving them real time updates just for live betting

I already bet the over at 9 and took NY -180. This is why I like live betting, I love seeing a big home chalk when the other team jumps on 'em early.

Took the Yanks plus 3* -170...

:popcorn:

Ive always assumed a 30 second delay, I've heard the books have people in attendance at most every major event giving them real time updates just for live betting

Well, I just got the chance to see a real time live line change while the game was on the radio. I don't know if there's a delay in radio as well, but by the time the D'backs scored the old line vanished in about 5 seconds.

Back