Lets talk NHL in the summer...

Wow my lover just said she doesn’t find Eddie O handsome. I was shocked because clearly she finds me handsome and he’s much better looking.

Really love this Avs team. They’re a year or 2 away. But getting closer.

makkar should’ve been a Blackhawk

unders go 4-1 on Sunday

4-5 posted
Played unders in all but Blackhawks.

Gotta put the Pantera tune in here.

Does Fla give it a go today or be content to exit the bubble ?

Tough to say what the mindset is but being down 2-0 in the series has to be deflating. I know these are all professionals but there's got to be at least a few FLA players at this point thinking in the way back of their mind "We have little to no chance of this series let alone making any noise in the real playoffs. I want to be home with my family."

I'll be backing NYI today.

I would also think with games on B2B days, aside from no physical rest, it gives the team with the momentum the mental advantage. See CAR vs NYR.

Tough to say what the mindset is but being down 2-0 in the series has to be deflating. I know these are all professionals but there's got to be at least a few FLA players at this point thinking in the way back of their mind "We have little to no chance of this series let alone making any noise in the real playoffs. I want to be home with my family."

I'll be backing NYI today.
I took the isles also.
The total could be interesting. Stating the obv here, if NYI gets ahead, then I would think the kitties go through the motions in the 3rd.

I’ll be on the isles, preds and b’s today.
stamkos is our with a LBI and Boston gets rask back today after that lack lustre performance against the flyers

Huge loss for that d line: played a big part in pk, locker room leader, and was one of few leafs to actually be physical. Marincin, Sandin could draw in. I believe marincin’s “specialty” is the pk but he’s garbage.

I’ll be on the isles, preds and b’s today.
stamkos is our with a LBI and Boston gets rask back today after that lack lustre performance against the flyers

Ouch. I was on Isles, Pred & Pens RT so I feel your pain.

Likely chasing the Isles loss tomorrow.

Ouch. I was on Isles, Pred & Pens RT so I feel your pain.

Likely chasing the Isles loss tomorrow.
That penguins game was blah. Live betting the Edmonton game for totals has been fun

Not too much value out there but this is what I see so far:

1. Watch for leafs d tonight, Columbus did not forecheck like rhey are known to do and part of that was because of the leafs controlling play. But losing muzzin is huge for them and I expect the jackets to force the issue and go down low. Now that sets up a good counter for the leafs, but they haven’t really shown me consistently that they can handle the puck in their own zone.

2. Lean to the over in philly
3. Minnesota lean as well. Early starts favours the team losing imo, as I feel they just want to get going but I was not impressed with how Vancouver closed out their 4-1 lead and won 4-3.

that’s about it, if I had a gun to my head this is what I have in every game:

philly over, Minnesota, St. Louis, Calgary over 5.5, Toronto under

Took Kevin Fiala over 3.5 shots at 2.00 and Kevin Fiala anytime goal scorer at 2.80

Barring any stats fuckery, Fiala shots over hits. Will be looking at Matthews, Nylander and Jt line for shots tonight. Also.. Clifford has better odds to score a goal anytime before marner LOLL

Back