Lester

• Thread starter Thread starter brsport13
  • Start date Start date
B

brsport13

Why can't the Rays hit Lester? One mistake by Price could cost them a game..

Happy now? I am going to take one guess where you posted before you graced us with your presence.

Really? With your whiny bitch ass threads when you lose/losing a game? Don't know if you have read the responses in your other whiny ass threads, but nobody has appreciated.

Check the locked orioles thread for more genius by you. I am perusing the archives. Please hold

the Colorado/nationals thread was a gold mine of constructive additions to the forum.

Don't comment in my threads I don't care about what you have to say

Cool. Keep posting threads Complaining about your losses before the game is even over. It is clear you are doing this the right way, child

If you want to start a daily thread trying to reverse jinx things, than start an In Game thread about all games or just stop the clutter.

You bitch more than most women

I don't know if it's hilarious or pathetic, probably somewhere in between

He's been asking guys shit like if they are "scared" about plays and saying that someone is "smart for playing a -1 line because their team should win comfortably" since last April. I know because I still have a PM I sent him back then asking him to stop. He's blended in under the radar pretty well until now with these bitch/jinx threads.

One of my recent faves from 'ol sport:
P2W are you really confident Spurs Heat and Bruins all wjn tonight?
And then asking Blood this crap:
Is the braves play a homer play or you feel strongly about that one?

He was warned to take it to the "bad beats" thread just a few days ago. My vote is that he is a connoisseur of the reverse jinx.

Back