If you play the game Colorado
No idea about Texas at Toronto
Will add Reds are clear action

Reds 8-4 on Monday
Desciafani on best rest
15-8 after a loss
Reds at night 40-29
Fedde more or less sucks

Cleveland Is simply on fire at home Plesac playing very well and Boston just does not win

Pitcher for WS sucks
Greinke on 5 with good history vs team
Yanks are very good and Baltimore ---
Kelly has gone past very bad Lambert not good but much better upside and I will play only with good ump this is not easy
Tampa Bay on good day of week and playing well but did not seem to have the raw power they once had
Lucchesi on good rest has not given up a run and fine at home very hard to take a side

Last edited:
You realize Nova who is on a incredible streak is set to play Cole on Tuesday and he wlll be playing after repeated WS losses. This seems like a great game to me

Last edited:
Anaheim Starter 0n 5 7.80 ERA 15 innings
Keller on a 1 game sample on 6+ 15 ERA 1 game is not enough but it is an indication

Last edited:
If Roberto Perez catches Zach the bet goes up a lot
Curt Casali would be great for Des and the Reds
He did not play yesterday so chances very good

Last edited:
Dodgers seem good tomorrow Miami fairly stupid not giving their starter night games

Tanaka amazed me but helped the Yanks a lot yesterday going 8 innings helping the Yank bull pen a lot today

Cease is on best rest 5.14 on 1 game sample
At night 7.36 ERA 11 innings 6.35 ERA at home
But no one on the Houston team has seen him

Jurado on 4
6-19 ERA 3-1 result lTexas 5-4 on Monday Toronto 4-8
Texas at night 40-38 Toronto 27-45
No interest to start with but may be developing 1

Cleveland Is simply on fire at home Plesac playing very well and Boston just does not win

True Cleve on fire and Boston just does not win....Plesac advanced metrics really not that great....over looks good to me and gun to head I would play Cleve based on current form

The ref looks like he should help but ref has a 5 inning good history with Rodriquez playing Cleveland average

The ref looks like he should help but ref has a 5 inning good history with Rodriquez playing Cleveland average

Erod regressing a little I feel but not sure. If he's in top form no one beats him but those are rare occasions with him as he is inconsistent. He did not have his command in his last start and when he goes through stretches without command he nibbles and can't get out of the 5th and then it's up to the pen which is horrid. If he goes 6 he usually wins ( like 18-2 last 20 going 6) something like that. I'm done betting on Sox games this year because I have been so wrong

I do....those who like live plays would be wise to watch the first inning or two and if Erod is chewing up pitches and the scoring is still low and the total drops as it usually does after a cOuple innings of not much score then it's almost a guaranteed over....it is one way I have made a few bucks on those underachieving millenials this year

Bullpen gm for Yanks, soft tosser Blach for O's and unknown Tosi behind dish.

Reds suck. Yanlees my heros. Like the over in Cleveland and Cleveland. Wish they were score more. Rodriquez on 80 pitches

Last edited:
Every time I have seen Vanover I have mentioned him and the first half trend. If people do not want to bet it---

i am reasonably clear that we bet against Boston tomorrow and win easily. Sale on 5 based on 15.2 innings 7.42 ERA this season. Boston on Tuesday 6-12 while Cleveland is 10-6. No input from the ump only 3 games i believe. Conflict. Seeing 2 umps. But the other ump if correct is a homer that Sale has a low 4 ERA with based on over 33.09 innings

Last edited:
i had thought the Kershaw game was in the morning. Its not. Its an evening game. Yamamoto is full powered. In the Past kershaw had trouble at that site. 4 games where he lost 2 games at Miami and 2 games where he lost at home. There are real possibilities here

Back