LCS bow down to KJ stealing 3rd should have won TEX the series Discussion

Just to note for those unaware: the shadows that affected the batters early in G2 (the only game @Kauffman this p.s. with only 1 run scored thru 5 innings) won't be prevalent for G6 due to the later starting time.

What Gibbons did with Pennington in game 4 can't be underestimated, told the team they still can have fun being down 3-1

I hate Price tomorrow, and I hate Ventura...means under should be worth a look haha...the ump is right for it for sure.

What we get is an ace who is hearing he can't do shit in the post season, which may be true. But I wouldn't put it past him to throw a gem having to hear that over and over...and we also get a Ventura who throws straight fastballs. If it isn't moving, can't keep that think in Central Park let alone Kaufmann...if it's moving, he's nearly unhittable. Don't trust him in big games.

My lean and probable bet is Toronto team total over...27 outs are guaranteed, hate the ump for anything over but this postseason, blue has been much more true than the record shows. Think the Jays get to 5, doesn't mean the Royals don't get to 10, but that's how I'm seeing it.

Before I do that going to chew a bit more, I might like the Jays tt better in the first 5. Won't be surprised to see them score late because they've seen Herrera a ton and Madson can give it up like a prom date...but the play is more against Ventura.

Just remember, the Jays are 0-2 SU in games that, had they won, would've tied the series (G2 & G4):

They win G6, they tie the series.

So fucking hyped....no clue which version of which SP shows up. I'm hoping that Ventura from game 6 of the World Series LY makes an appearance.

What Gibbons did with Pennington in game 4 can't be underestimated, told the team they still can have fun being down 3-1

wtf KJ? Gibbons is a clown and nothing is fun about being blown out so bad that you're pitching a position player in your home ballpark

Agree with your Ventura thoughts, he has been terrible this postseason and I am not confident at all in him outpitching Price (who i don't think will be very good) so i'm gonna have to sweat out g7

Don't get me wrong, Gibbons is nothing special. Just saying that pitching Pennington in such a spot likely kept what should have been a team with their arses clenched tightly fair loose given the circumstances.

Don't get me wrong, Gibbons is nothing special. Just saying that pitching Pennington in such a spot likely kept what should have been a team with their arses clenched tightly fair loose given the circumstances.

i don't necessarily think it was a bad move or anything white flag-like, but i'm not sure they gain anything from it

I had a bad feeling even when it was 1st n 3rd with no out
Had the jays

Back