Late Night Discussion Thread

have a good night guys, gota get up early. would give my left nut to be starting classes 2morrow instead i'll hate life at work

I don't have a problem with Robinson running my offense

I can't really argue with any of his stats, but for some reason they show a lot of Ok. St. games on those 200 channels on digital cable, so I got to see a lot of him. Just seemed to be like an average passer, several unforced mistakes.

I have some obscure games that I can't get a hold on, but the numbers seem off.....

Western Kentucky +21 at Indiana-----I know the WKU guys are new to the show and all, but Indy laying 21?

So. Miss -10 vs. UL Laf..........honestly, don't know shit about either team, but that number seems low for some reason

Similar sides as most that I like:
Boston College -9.5/10
Texas -23/24
UTEP +3

Sides that are opposite as most
-Hawaii....only gonna play if I can get higher than 35...just a ton of points
-Army....only if I can get 7.5 without buying..(probably won't happen)...for some reason I just see another egg being laid by Temple in this one
-Vanderbilt.....don't see an SEC team losing to a mac team, especially when this could be one of the few winnable games this year for the Commodores

Others that I'm still on the fence about and need to be kicked in the head about

Oregon St -3
Washington St +6.5 ( would never, never play at this number )
UCLA +7 don't ask :-)
UAB +14
Colorado St +11.5

Back