Pretty much a regular
Still a lot to play for in the final weekend of the regular season

LA/Mets battling for home field
Tor/KC battling for home field
AL wild card spot
Pit/Cubs battling for home field for WC game
Arz/TB/Clev/Bos all trying to reach .500
phi trying to avoid 100 losses

I like Tex to battle the Angels hard. Weaver sucks and Although this team made a nice push I think they may be out of gas.

I like Arrieta to win again and to solidify his Cy YoUng

I feel bad for Hou. Arz gonna take this series 2-1

Mia and Cincy have packed it in. I will bet against both of those teams.

I like the Dodgers chances to get home field over the Mets

Minnesota going to push @ home for last wild card spot? Kc isn't right and they have a load of injuries: Perez just went down is day-to-day, Cain is hurt, Morales is hurt and Wade Davis was unavailable yesterday with a stiff back..

Price won't be pitching until game 1 of ALDS instead Toronto will be trotting out: Mark B, Estrada and Sunday hasn't been decided yet...regarding first overall in AL.. Jays hold tiebreaker if they have the same record..Tulo should be back Saturday to get some gametime in before playoffs.

Hope Tor can take 2/3 for me. I just entered the hockey forum for the first time in months. Can't wait for the best sport on earth to get going.

anyone know if Syndergaard will be on a pitch count or IP count for today's game?

I'm wondering if Jays are going to be trotting out a regular line up tonight, Mark b going for some history needs 8 2/3 innings to get to the 200 IP marked....big lead and let him pitch those innings or let him die and rest pen but gie him 8 and 2/3

Miami has Not packed it in. That is not making a pick on today"s game but simply correcting a silly remark

One of my first thoughts was fading Weaver. It SEEMS like a good play but his history with the ump is very good.

Miami has Not packed it in. That is not making a pick on today"s game but simply correcting a silly remark

They played hard last week to ensure finishing above .500 at home (41-40). Their ace pitched his last game and they just officially shut down their best player for the remainder of the season. Now they are traveling north to the cold, shitty weather to play a Phil team behind them far enough in the standings that they cannot catch them. Just do not see the motivation here. Last weekend, sure, I get it. This weekend, not so much. Would be curious to hear your thoughts. Just calling something silly is as bad as posting a lean or picks with rationale, no?

Have TB u79.5 and SF o84.5 still in play. Really need to have both of those

I have SF O83.5 and TB U79.5 & U78.5. Rays beating Fernandez last night was probably the death knell for the U78.5 but my other two look good and I'll be able to hedge SF on Sunday if necessary. Heston has sucked lately but the Rockies throwing Kendrick out there tonight certainly doesn't hurt you.

Back