Last 4 days- Which Teams are LOSING ON PURPOSE?

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I had my suspicions that Orlando was losing on purpose earlier this week to avoid DETROIT.

I dont know if

they are, or they are just slumping, but I do know they lost basically some winable games to some bad teams--

Now they do have Dwight Howard who IMO is all hype and a poster boy for the NBA- The epitomy of Nice guys finish last, He will never win a championship--

Him and Lebron basically have the same GENES and father, except that Lebron was given skills and coordination and howard was given the BODY with no skills at all--

There is no way Howard is even in Aldriges or Bynums league, He is a joke as a superstar, I even think BOSH is better than Howard at this point-

Ok- Philly I had my beliefs that this team is ready for playoffs and has said fuck the regular season and tanking games also--

interesting to see if they get the win tomorrow, its the last home game for RAPS, so i think they may play their BUMS on raps the next 2 road games and try to win tihs one tomorrow--

Utah also WTF? I think they are just slumping and not losing on purpose but have packed it in for the year-- I said this a million TIMES, Kyle Korver cant be your CLOSER, he is a joke and how he is on the floor taking crucial shots is the reason UTAH is not going anywhere--

A friend called me and said Boozer is finished as a STAR, because he went to the Olympics and there he was everyones bitch, and that killed his confidence and he just basically was garbage after that, lebron, KObe, wade, melo, made him feel like a piece of shit and he sucks now--
NOt sure about that, but it could have something to do with it.

I think now we are giong to see some teams jockying for matchups and start tanking more games--

Van Gundy on Orlando has made it crystal clear to me THAT he is tanking games now and is going to play bench warmers and get ready for playoffs-

Another thing, Guys dont bet the Clippers, they suck and are not trying and dont care about winning, so save your money--

This is a factor that we must consider-- Which teams will play to win and which will mail it in--

Is either of Dallas or Orleans happy with their spots??? Or will they tank or try to win to get a better spot?

I would think Dallas wants Denver and not Lakers for sure---

Utah IMO and Orlando are going to be out very quickly this year-

<table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow1"><td height="18">1.</td> <td> z-Cleveland</td> <td align="right">-- </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td height="18"> 2.</td> <td> y-Boston</td> <td align="right">4.0 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td height="18"> 3.</td> <td> y-Orlando</td> <td align="right">6.5 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td height="18"> 4.</td> <td> x-Atlanta</td> <td align="right">18.5 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td height="18"> 5.</td> <td> x-Miami</td> <td align="right">23.0 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td height="18"> 6.</td> <td> x-Philadelphia</td> <td align="right">24.0 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td height="18"> 7.</td> <td> x-Chicago</td> <td align="right">24.5 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td height="18"> 8.</td> <td> x-Detroit</td> <td align="right">25.5 </td></tr></tbody></table>

If I was PHILLY i would WIN my games and HOLD on to #6 spot-- An easy Series win over Orlando, if they drop to 7th , they have Boston--
Philly can beat Orlando easily, especially TURKOGLU got injured with ankle sprain, think he will be hurt, it loooked bad---
Philly would be retarded to lose tomorrow and let Chicago pass them and play Boston who will sweep them out.

Philly as a PK tomorrow is a must play. I watched a rebroadcast of the Wizards/Raps game and it was comical. Just terrible ball.

Philly has to know their spot and they have to win in order to get the cupcake Magic.

The 4 game losing streak should motivate the Sixers to get their shit together, right?

LMAO..... Howard is all hype????? Lets see how many categories he leads the league in....

Ranks #1 in the NBA in Rebounds Per Game(13.9)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in <A href="http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/Blocks.jsp?league=00&qualified=Y&season=22008">Blocks Per Game(2.91)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Free Throw Attempts(838.0)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Offensive Rebounds(329.0)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Offensive Rebounds Per Game(4.3)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Defensive Rebounds(744.0)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Total Rebounds(1073.0)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Blocks(224.0)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Triple-doubles(62.0)

Maybe you dont like Howard... Fine, but to call the guy "all hype" is ridiculous(like most of your posts and comments)

LMAO..... Howard is all hype????? Lets see how many categories he leads the league in....

Ranks #1 in the NBA in Triple-doubles(62.0)

This is factually inaccurate in two respects. First of all, he's nowhere near the league lead in triple doubles. I assume you meant double doubles, of which he has 62, the number you cite. But that would also be wrong, because David Lee - the guy who clearly outplayed Howard the other night - has 63.

i think the cavs lose mon in indy...wed(i think),the last game is fan appreciation night and no way that game is close...gilbert goes ALL OUT on this and fans love it....and even know we locked the east up and basically palyoffs throughout as well,no way do they blow their hc streak today..i think today is a statement game in their minds,gotta show boston cant hang with them in cleveland

i see utah tanked games on purpose so they can play against the lakers. they have a good shot winning against the lakers because they are good at home and lal can't figure out how to defend the pick and roll. upsetting 1 game at the staples will put them in a good spot to win the 1st round. kobe looks tired and lal bench have lack of motivation although byrnum looks good coming back from a injury.

Top 6 teams in the East should be satisfied with their spots. Chicago & Philly are probably the hungriest to win, along with Cleveland until they secure HCA. Never quite sure what Detroit is trying to do.

In the West, Lakers may shut it down for a little bit. Denver, Portland and Houston should be very interested in maintaining top 4 spots. Spurs are another team I can't quite figure out. Dallas & New Orleans not sure, but since they can't get a home edge in Round 1 they're just as likely to rest IMO. Same with Utah.

i see utah tanked games on purpose so they can play against the lakers. they have a good shot winning against the lakers because they are good at home and lal can't figure out how to defend the pick and roll. upsetting 1 game at the staples will put them in a good spot to win the 1st round. kobe looks tired and lal bench have lack of motivation although byrnum looks good coming back from a injury.

Please excuse the venom but seriously you're retarded. There can be no other explanation.

retarded.

Lol

No NBA team is "losing on purpose" .... If you want to say, which games involve teams which are motivated vs. which teams are un-motivated, then you have a point.

Back