Ksimp week 9

2 team 7pt Kentucky +17.5, O53 (lol meant to do that sooner the teaser total is the same as my opener rofl)

glad i took some buyback on the app st game but not enough, that thing is going to bust me of at least 5u straight, some teaser u and then who knows how much in parlay by the end sadly. Oh well revenge angle worked against me, Troy came out ready to play, sorry if anyone lost money on that one due to my confidence.

heading out the door for some dumb halloween party in a bit even though my girl is sick lol little parlay one the way out, may hit a couple plays

ArkSt, Stanford, ND, Tenn, Miami O10 TT 1H, Idaho

Taking the degenerate special

2u AFA -7 -105

I missed the -6.5 with phone dying at a silly hallow party

i was super salty my 15 team ml parlay died with that miami play but idaho dropped a 2TD lead to lose in OT so that hurts but at least it wasn't just on that miami jenk

looking over the record sadly I did much better ATS this week but TERRIBLE on teasers, extremely close on some parlays, but missed a couple of my favorite plays and obviously big bets. Made a lot of big bets but mainly going to end down the App St losses if I am seeing everything right

ouch even more sad, did what i wanted this week. Got better ats and first week in 4 i didnt push or slightly lose totals. got killed on the teasers. battled back with a few more picks and strong 2h showing. will run the numbers once it has all shaken out.

Going to limit myself teasers and parlays for next week. If you see me playing teasers next week slap my hand and tell me to stop.

ATS: 19-17-2
Totals: 15-14

ML: 1-1
Parlay: 1-6
Teaser: 3-13

2H or LIVE: 11-5-1
-3.79u

like i said not bad numbers this week but appy hurt me bad as I even loss less money than that play by a long shot meaning had it hit or I toned it down on that one some (considering it was the wrong side by a mile) I would be up big time today. instead down slightly. Grinding baby

To discuss some of the plays before I am off:

Appy definitely wrong side. Thought this team with the way they have been playing would shut them down and turn the game. But Appy coming off a big win against a rival and Troy coming off a revenge game getting stomped last year the new coaching staff had them fired up. I actually thought I wasn't getting terrible look on Appy since Troy demolished nmsu last week HAHA what a joke. Bad play

I feel like I was on the right side of the Iowa play and that thing turned at the end.

Knew I should have taken more than 2u on the Cocks when I saw that Shawn Elliot Presser. He being a former Line coach was talking a ton of match ups and he sounded like he had a nice game plan. Again newer coaches making their mark. College football is about coaching to me in a lot of instances and we have seen the last few weeks that play out. The week the Cocks and Trojans jobs opened up every single person that had their name thrown in the hat as a potential coach won SU and ATS that week, and most of them big.

I am done betting on Nebraska once and for all. I mean it.

Ok maybe not.

Temple actually played pretty well. I did not get to watch the whole game so I need to go back and check it out.

Nice job on those 2nd halfs and lives, that is killing it and those can be tough. I've never dabbled on teasers, but would think it's usually one team that screws it up. Good luck

Back