Ksimp week 9

I had a multi sport parlay that I forgot to post and had UNC and gasou in it as well along with these other college picks but I will list the whole card
.5u to win 35.18u
(NFL)Cardinals, (NFL)NE, UNC -2.5, GaSou-20.5, Lou -10, La Tech -10, WKU -23.5, SouMiss -20,.5

what a long week of work. So long that I thought I had O55 in that 3 team teaser in the ORegon game the whole night, not U75 lol not even sure why I would under an Oregon game, chalk it up to exhaustion.

+1u on the day and hopefully I can find some time in the next few hours to clean the card up some

making it 2u on Rice TT O23.5
Rice TT O10.5 1H
LaTech/Rice O13.5 1Q
La Tech TT O36

2team 7pt Rice +17.5, Utah St -18.5
2team 7pt Rice +17.5, O55.5

I am on La Tech here but essentially hedging. I got La tech in that parlay that honestly to me looks solid outside of that so we will see what happens. Late movement on Rice taking it before I got the 13 so could have bought to +14 there and teaser to 20 but I was on the road and bust today so I missed it.

lol think i have lost more money this year on Louville more than any other team. They are going to bust that parlay

Navy -7
Ark St -17
Nebraska -7

and a ML parlay
Navy, marshall, app, wisky, clemson, iowa, arkst, ND, houston, Utah, duke, Idaho, michigan, boise, ucla ML parlay 1u to win 9.356

man that Lou game dicked me over last night from having a great night. I have had them way too highly rated all year long

GL today.

Doesn't Navy's style play into USF's strengths?
yes I would say they probably do. I just think Navy has not gotten much credit despite their record and ATS record. I was backing USF for the last few weeks but can't against Navy. This season the market has moved against Navy a few times and each time they were wrong. I just think Navy is the better team at home.

taking a little more on Marshall -16.5, I will bet against Charlotte until the day I die haha

Houston -9.5 (buy .5)

going for a little more here. see this going like the UCF game last week in the end

Parlay navy -6.5, App St -23.5, Iowa -17, SouMiss -24, Idaho -6.5 1 to win 18.3
Parlay App St -23.5, Mass/Ball U66.5, Clemson, Stanford, ND, WKU -24, Sou Miss -23.5
parlay Clemson, FIU, Idaho 1u to win 2u
parlay Nebraska, PennSt, FSU 1u to win 1.3u

buying off my Ole Miss play for

.5u 2H Aub +5

not perfect but auburn could potentially just win this straight up

Back