.5u LaTech/Rice O62
.5u Wyo/UtahSt U51
.5u Penn St O24 +108
.5u Marshall/UNCC O48

ML:
.5u UMass -101
.5u mia +295

Parlay:

(NFL)Cardinals, (NFL)NE, UNC -2.5, GaSou-20.5, Lou -10, La Tech -10, WKU -23.5, SouMiss -20.5
Parlay LaTech, navy, Clemson 3u to win 3.3u
Parlay Navy, marshall, app, wisky, clemson, iowa, arkst, ND, houston, Utah, duke, Idaho, michigan, boise, ucla ML parlay 1u to win 9.356
Parlay navy -6.5, App St -23.5, Iowa -17, SouMiss -24, Idaho -6.5 1 to win 18.3
Parlay App St -23.5, Mass/Ball U66.5, Clemson, Stanford, ND, WKU -24, Sou Miss -23.5
parlay Clemson, FIU, Idaho 1u to win 2u
parlay Nebraska, PennSt, FSU 1u to win 1.3u

Teaser:
3u 3team 10pt LaTech -3, AppSt -14, WKU -14
2team 6.5pt Lou -5.5, Sou Miss -18.5
3team 10pt Oregon +12.5 AzSt, Oregon U75, Lou -2
3 team 10pt Wake +21, LaTech/Rice O52.5, Rice +20.5
2team 7pt Uconn +13, U57
.5u 2team 7pt Rice +17.5, Utah St -18.5
.5u 2team 7pt Rice +17.5, O55.5

2team 7pt Lou -4, O37
2team 7pt Wake +18, O36
3team 10pt Marshall -6.5, App St -14, Clemson -1
3team 10 pt Utah -16, SouMiss -14, Duke -0.5
3 team 10 pt FIU +7.5, SMU +11.5, BC +13
2team 7pt SouFla +13.5, App St -17
3 team 10 pt Iowa -7, FIU +8, UCLA -13

2team 7pt Iowa -11, Tenn -3
2 team 7pt Kentucky +17.5, O53

2H or LIVE:
2H WMich/EMich O31
2H Oregon +3 -105
2H Wisky -7
.5u 2H Aub +5
.5u 2H OM/AUB U28.5
2H SC +7
.5u 2H SC +280
.5u 2H GT/UVA O24.5EV
2u 2H APP/Troy O26
2H App St -11
2H FIA/FAU U24.5
2H Clemson -7
.5u 2H Boise -11
.5u 2H SDSU pk

.5u 2H UGA/FLA U21.5
2H Okie Lite -3 -125
2H Stanford -6.5

Last edited:
2u UNC -2.5
2u Lou -10
2u GaSou -19.5
2u SDSU -3
2u App st -23
Clemson -9.5
La Tech -10
Cin -23.5
Sou Miss -20.5
Houston -13.5
Stanford -12.5
Texas A&M -14

.75u Nebraska
.75u Mass +3
.75u GT-4
.75u BC +3

.5u Marshall -20.5
.5u ULL -12.5
.5u Utah -23.5

Last edited:
may just have to walk away from my rig and see you guys next week lol maybe I won't jenk myself away from some profits. Great NFL day so brought me back in it. Going back to some of the same wells here and a lot more favs than I would like this time of year but the bad teams keep being bad.

Glad I loaded up on Sou Miss last week against UNCC. Don't give me defensive efficiency stats when you have worse QB play than North Texas lol. Time to go treat the lady to a night, BOL boys

I think ATM is going to angry fug the shiz out of USC this week. 14 feels pretty low to me. Elliot could be an X factor but I just don't see it with their recent history vs us

Surprised to see you on aTm. I thought that was the worst SEC line of the week, was thinking aTm would be right around 9. I think some serious adjustments have to be made, serious ones, based on the product they trotted out last week and the turmoil rumored to be going on in the locker room. Can't say I think highly at all of the Gamecocks but at 14.5 that feels like a hold your nose and check the box score sunday.

GL this week!

Surprised to see you on aTm. I thought that was the worst SEC line of the week, was thinking aTm would be right around 9. I think some serious adjustments have to be made, serious ones, based on the product they trotted out last week and the turmoil rumored to be going on in the locker room. Can't say I think highly at all of the Gamecocks but at 14.5 that feels like a hold your nose and check the box score sunday.

GL this week!
Yea Crimson was more just a fade of us but if the number grows I may come back on us with the coaching staff coming off a bye. Thought the line seemed high but it probably should be with our defense. Not sure how much stock to place with Elliot.

Yea Crimson was more just a fade of us but if the number grows I may come back on us with the coaching staff coming off a bye. Thought the line seemed high but it probably should be with our defense. Not sure how much stock to place with Elliot.

Hard for me to get a feel for you guys as well. I feel like there could be an edge with Elliot like USC west saw with Helton yesterday, Sometimes it takes a week or two for the shock to wear off and that brings new life. I used to recall some years back there was a nice ATS trend that supported new coaches in situations like this. I'm not sure if you saw aTm/OM at all but it wouldn't have mattered if there wasn't a defense at times with the way Allen was throwing it. It literally was the worst QB performance I can remember seeing in quite sometime, missing guys by 5+ yards regularly. The scariest of the aTm options, IMO, is Kyler Murray, and he got passed in favor of the 3rd stringer in Oxford so who knows what's going on there.

Hard for me to get a feel for you guys as well. I feel like there could be an edge with Elliot like USC west saw with Helton yesterday, Sometimes it takes a week or two for the shock to wear off and that brings new life. I used to recall some years back there was a nice ATS trend that supported new coaches in situations like this. I'm not sure if you saw aTm/OM at all but it wouldn't have mattered if there wasn't a defense at times with the way Allen was throwing it. It literally was the worst QB performance I can remember seeing in quite sometime, missing guys by 5+ yards regularly. The scariest of the aTm options, IMO, is Kyler Murray, and he got passed in favor of the 3rd stringer in Oxford so who knows what's going on there.

He was being punished for being a punk and rightfully so.

As for Allen, I won't say it is the worst I have ever seen but I think it may have been the worst I have ever seen by a guy that I think has been decent and think will be decent. When CK is saying that he was missing guys by 5 yards or more regularly, he isn't kidding or exaggerating. It was surreal to watch it.

yea i saw some of it but i think that was in an actual game playing an actual defense applying actual pressure lol. We will see how good of a coach elliot is coming out of a bye of Vandy against a real SEC opponent.

been busy with work some plays I took on my break earlier

Memphis -28 2u (bought the 1.5 for the 2u and playing 1u straight not sure how i glossed over that line sunday)
Memphis -29.5 1u
Tennessee -7
Az st -1 (bought .5)

ND is sitting -10-105 so I bought .5pt for ND -9.5-115, thought the number may drop some but not going to mess around with it

BOL this week have been eyeing both GT which I wished I had played at -4 and Idaho (which seems to be low for some reason?).

Have you seen an injury report on Houston's RB. Went down hard last week (knocked out cold-concussion). Like you, I have riding them the past month or so. Vandy's D has been holding opponents to lows seemingly all year. The RB could prove crucial in a game like this.

Have you seen an injury report on Houston's RB. Went down hard last week (knocked out cold-concussion). Like you, I have riding them the past month or so. Vandy's D has been holding opponents to lows seemingly all year. The RB could prove crucial in a game like this.
yea books I saw something about that today really just grabbed that on what I thought would be some line movement last night but the RB situation and the line is off the board today so we will see how the week plays out with the line. They looked like utter trash last week for the first quarter and then the offensive pace just overtook UCF

BOL this week have been eyeing both GT which I wished I had played at -4 and Idaho (which seems to be low for some reason?).
been trying to check to make sure an injury i do not know of in the idaho game but seems clean. not sure what is up there Tim. What did you have on that game? I was thinking it would be closer to a touchdown

Farrow went into beast mode. Then got KTFO at the goal line. But his name does not appear on the injury report per Donbest ...

been trying to check to make sure an injury i do not know of in the idaho game but seems clean. not sure what is up there Tim. What did you have on that game? I was thinking it would be closer to a touchdown
I found this below and thought Idaho would be closer to 10 in this game.

10/26 10:19 AM PDT

College Football

GAME #195-196

Idaho - WR Dezmon Epps (Suspension) out indefinitely

College Football

GAME #195-196

thanks for the update Tim on Dezmon. He is their best player in skill positions though I think he only has a few TDs. For me that play was more of a fade on NMSU than a play on Idaho. NMSU getting housed by troy last week was ugly

took a hit last week with some bad plays but still up on the season a good bit and looking to get the man back for my losses from last week

but damn played about half of it back last week. Just sunk in as I looked at that :rofl:

College Football

GAME #195-196

I wonder what that fucking retard did now. Seems like he is just an ass

line reopened at -11.5 for me in houston game

UNC/Pitt O52
Tulsa/SMU O75
Idaho/NMSU U67
VT/BC U38
OkSt/TT O78
Tenn/Kentucky O53
Syr/FSU O52
WVU/TCU O74
USC/ATM O54

.5u SDSU/CSU O49.5
.5u USC/CAL O66.5
.5u Marshall/UNCC U52

damn Elliot gives a good Presser. A former OLine coach heading this game up could be an interesting match up against TAMU. I am buying a point and playing us at +17.5

2u Cocks +17.5 (b1)

maybe I get lucky and middle my -14

may go back for more on App St. They won 6 games to finish 2014 and have only dropped 1 game this year to Clemson. 12-1 in their last 13. If you watched last week or checked the box score app st Ga Sou game they just absolutely dominated every part of that game.

**Troy was also the first win to start that win streak last year and they beat Troy 53-14

Hey, I wouldn't put too many eggs in one basket, lol. APP is at home, but it could be a bit of a letdown spot for them after the GASO big rivarly win. I think Troy very well may get a couple of first half scores like UL Monroe managed to do, but then APP freezes them out in the 2nd half like they're so good at doing.

Hey, I wouldn't put too many eggs in one basket, lol. APP is at home, but it could be a bit of a letdown spot for them after the GASO big rivarly win. I think Troy very well may get a couple of first half scores like UL Monroe managed to do, but then APP freezes them out in the 2nd half like they're so good at doing.
yea i hear ya definitely not the biggest bet I made this season. I have been riding app pretty hard so far this season. I spoke with a buddy that is 8-1 on the season laying only big bets one of his is this game along with one of mine. We have not been off when in strong agreement(Sou Miss last week) so I will take some gamble here. I don't think we will see much of a let down from these guys. Coaching staff has been great so far.

dezmon epps had a dui and stole $285 of stuff from the book store and was suspended for 2014. Now he assaults his GF. Wow a 170 pound bad ass

parlays I added early and will likely add some more later... just getting back to the rig looks like some crazy action has been going on

UNC -2.5, Gasou -20.5, Lou -10, latech -9.5, WKU -23.5, SouMiss-20.5 .5u to win 35.17u

Back